Tweed 1st Row Light Gray Custom Seat Covers (MB109-08TA) by CalTrend®. 50/50 High Back Buckets, without Armrests. Tweed seat covers are custom fitted to your car, truck, van or SUV's front row of seats. Accuracy is ensured by the use of state-of-the-art CAD/CAM systems that allow for unparalleled precision. Tweed seat covers allow for highly customize protection and beautification of your vehicle's seats and overall interior. Reminiscent of heirloom fabrics, Tweed seat covers are crafted from durable, long-lasting woven Polyolefin to beautify and protect your vehicle's seats.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Sporty material with long-lasting durability to protect from wear and tear
- Protect and beatify your vehicle's seats
- Reinforced seams and UV treated
- Custom-fitted for your Car, Truck, Van or SUV
- Easy installation
- Precisely cut by a State-of-the-Art CAD/CAM system ensuring a 100% custom fit
- Can accommodate side-impact air bags
- Full row seat covers for one low price
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
CalTrend Tweed seat covers are made from sporty material that boasts long-lasting durability that protects from wear and tear. The precise custom fitting even allows for side-impact air bags, adding to their overall safety of use. Combined with easy installation and the full row of seat covers for one low price, Tweed seat covers are a no-brainer.
With over 20 years of experience in making custom tailored seat covers, CalTrend® is recognized as the Nation's leading custom seat covers manufacturer who have kept their entire manufacturing in the USA. What sets CalTrend apart from the other custom seat cover manufactures is the fact that their seat covers are truly custom-made: they fit like a glove over the original upholstery and can easily be mistaken as the original upholstery. Their seat covers never interfere with the functions of the seat such as reclining, folding or seat air bag deployment. Proudly made in the USA, all CalTrend custom seat covers are designed and manufactured using state of the art GERBER computerized CAD/CAM system that insures a perfect precision fit and minimal turn-around time. CalTrend headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California where all their custom seat covers are manufactured.