Tough Camo 1st Row Marsh Custom Seat Covers (FD328-88KM) by CalTrend®. 50/50 Buckets, with Separate Headrests, with Integrated Seat Airbags, with Manual Lumbar on Driver Seat. With reinforced seams, these durable custom seat covers are a custom fit to the front seating in your vehicle. The Tough Camo custom seat covers offer high wear and long-lasting protection from your outdoor adventures. They're treated for heavy-duty abrasion, water repellency, and UV to keep the seat covers looking great longer.
- Actual colors may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions
- Image shows color of the product, not the exact model or style
- Custom fitted for your vehicle, so no sagging
- Perfect for trucks, SUVs, and Jeeps
- Constructed with ultra-tough camouflage print canvas-like fabric
- Laminated foam backing for comfort
- Reinforced seams to prevent tearing
- Treated for heavy-duty abrasion, water repellency and UV-protected
- Long lasting protection from your outdoor adventures
- Easy to install
- 2-Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Made in the USA
CalTrend custom-tailored Seat Covers are made with a state-of-the-art CAD/CAM system, ensuring a 100% perfect fit, making the installation process simple and easy. For one low price, you get the full row of seat covers, console covers, armrest covers and headrest covers. CalTrend seat covers are easy to install and backed by a 2-year warranty. For the outdoor enthusiast who wants to protect their original seats or hide stains, rips and tears on their worn out seats, CalTrend Camouflage custom-tailored seat covers are the way to go. Protect and beautify your off-road vehicle's seats today.
With over 20 years of experience in making custom-tailored seat covers, CalTrend® is recognized as the Nation's leading custom seat covers manufacturer who have kept their entire manufacturing in the USA. What sets CalTrend apart from the other custom seat cover manufactures is the fact that their seat covers are truly custom-made: they fit like a glove over the original upholstery and can easily be mistaken as the original upholstery. Their seat covers never interfere with the functions of the seat such as reclining, folding or seat air bag deployment. Proudly made in the USA, all CalTrend custom seat covers are designed and manufactured using state of the art GERBER computerized CAD/CAM system that insures a perfect precision fit and minimal turn-around time. CalTrend headquarters is located in Santa Ana, California where all their custom seat covers are manufactured.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov