- (5)Replacement Exhaust KitsCadillac SRX
- (88)Exhaust ManifoldsCadillac SRX
- (76)Catalytic ConvertersCadillac SRX
- (205)Mufflers & ResonatorsCadillac SRX
- (243)Exhaust PipesCadillac SRX
- (144)Exhaust TipsCadillac SRX
- (130)Clamps, Hangers, GasketsCadillac SRX
- (153)Emission ControlCadillac SRX
- (7)Monitors & Data LoggersCadillac SRX
The SRX is a mid-size luxury crossover offered by Cadillac since 2004. Its first generation was based on GM's Sigma platform; under the hood it had a 3.6L V6 / 4.6L V8 motor coupled with a 5-speed automatic / 6-speed automatic gearbox. The second generation of the SRX was released in 2009. This model was based on the new GM Theta Premium platform. As for its powertrain, the Cadillac SRX was outfitted with a new 2.8L V6 / 3.0L V6 and a 3.6L V6 engine with power transferred via a 6-speed automatic gearbox.
When looking for dependable auto parts, drop by and browse though the virtual shelves of our store. Choosing the needed Cadillac SRX exhaust parts won’t take you much time. We’ve created a convenient catalog to make shopping fast and pleasant. Use our convenient search to find and buy exactly what you need. Our store cooperates with Bosal, Spec-D, AP Exhaust and other reputable names in the industry that manufacture quality replacement parts using only high-grade materials. Questions? Need help? Never hesitate to call our customer service reps and they will address any of your issues.
- Walker® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by Walker®. If you are looking for the ultimate in quality and value, then this superior replacement exhaust kit by Walker is what you need. All its components are designed with precision craftsmanship in...Direct fit replacementIncludes all applicable flanges, hangers, and sensor fittings$2.79 - $1,533.49
- AP Exhaust® Replacement Exhaust KitReplacement Exhaust Kit by AP Exhaust®. Get confidence with this high-standard OE quality purchase which is perfect for those who want to perform a long-lasting exhaust system repair. Made from top-notch materials, this dependable...Superior replacement for your worn out exhaust partHelps put your vehicle back to its tip-top shape$30.02 - $1,436.10
- Dorman® Exhaust Manifolds with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Dorman®. More like a complete kit than a single part, many of the Exhaust Manifolds include gaskets and hardware for a complete installation. Since this part is a direct...Includes heat-shield for protection of hoses, wiring, and other engine componentsCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against warping and/or cracking$168.91 - $993.23
- Dorman® Exhaust ManifoldExhaust Manifold by Dorman®. Whether your exhaust manifold is cracked or broken, you definitely need to replace it, and this product is a great solution. Thanks to its strong tubular construction, the Dorman exhaust manifold is...Direct OEM replacementCast iron or stainless tubular construction protects against cracking and warping$40.95 - $993.23
- DEC® Exhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterExhaust Manifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$17.33 - $1,104.60
- Walker® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Walker®. Walker offers complete coverage: direct-fit mufflers, converters, pipes, resonators and accessories. Walker is an OE supplier to many major nameplate vehicle manufacturers. Trust Walker,...$58.69 - $846.42
- Bosal® Catalytic ConverterCatalytic Converter by Bosal®. Bosal has a comprehensive range of more than 1,000 petrol and diesel catalytic converters, including the latest Euro 4 type-approved units. Manufactured in TUV-certified plants using the latest...Ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized conversion of harmful gasesConcepts-enhance the reduction of emissions and ensure a high durability$53.39 - $839.06
- Eastern® EPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterEPA Direct Fit Undercar Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. If you need to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter, this product is the right choice. Designed specifically for your vehicle, this catalytic converter is a...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$41.49 - $642.67
- Eastern® EPA Universal Fit Undercar Catalytic ConverterWhether your catalytic converter is damaged by road debris or failed due to an engine problem, you definitely need a new one, and this product is the way to go. Made of stainless steel, the catalytic converter is designed to reduce...Universal fitConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$38.88 - $267.25
- Eastern® Manifold with Integrated Catalytic ConverterManifold with Integrated Catalytic Converter by Eastern®. Catalytic Series: ECO CARB. Converter Configuration: Direct Fit. Catalytic Converter Format: Main Catalytic Converter. CARB Compliant: Yes. Inlet Type 2: 6 Bolt Welded Inlet...Direct OEM replacementConverts harmful engine emissions to less dangerous gases and water vapor$167.52 - $787.20
- DEC® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by DEC®. Pick out a catalytic converter by DEC and get your emissions back into check without worrying to fail again. These catalytic converters are made from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell...Direct fitMade from a heavy duty stainless steel outer shell$92.19 - $1,402.70
- AP Exhaust® Direct Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated Exhaust ManifoldDirect Fit Catalytic Converter with Integrated Manifold by AP Exhaust®. The growing concern for the environment means there is a growing need for quality emission control products. AP catalysts and catalytic convert systems can be...Manufactured from high quality materialsDesign meet needs of OBDII equipped vehicles$197.83 - $714.07
- Davico® Direct Fit Catalytic ConverterDirect Fit Catalytic Converter by Davico®. This direct-fit catalytic converter by Davico will be a great solution to replace your failed or damaged catalytic converter. Once your stock cat fails to perform its job, replacement is...Helps your vehicle emit harmless gasesDirect OEM replacement$2.32 - $707.98
- Walker® Quiet-Flow™ MufflerQuiet-Flow Muffler by Walker®. Together with delivering OE-style sound, the Quiet-Flow Muffler features 100% steel construction for maximum durability. This part is a perfect choice if you are looking for proper OE-quality...$29.28 - $654.91
- Walker® SoundFX™ Universal Fit MufflerSoundFX Universal Muffler Fit by Walker®. This muffler is the right choice if you opt for quality acoustics and performance. Walker offers 100% aluminized steel SoundFX Mufflers with direct fit and universal fit options available,...Designed to deliver ultimate performance and pleasing sound qualityMay require a few modifications to install$24.78 - $32.61
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Exhaust PartsExhaust Clamps, Gaskets & Hangers | Don’t Skimp on the Small Stuff!Exhaust system gaskets, clamps, and hanger pieces are probably some of the most overlooked parts on your entire vehicle. Since you don't see them, clean them, or maintain them, they're usually out of mind until they become degraded and fail. And degraded they are, because whenever exhaust pipes and mufflers are replaced, these old support pieces are usually always corroded beyond the point of re-using.
- Performance Exhaust SystemsWhy Do Some Replacement Exhaust Manifolds Come With Catalytic Converters?If you're looking for a replacement exhaust manifold, you may notice that the choices available for your specific vehicle are only available with an "integrated" catalytic converter. In the same way, a search for a replacement catalytic converter may only turn up "combination" converter/manifold products.
- Replacement Exhaust PartsDirect Fit vs. Universal MufflersRegardless of whether you're shopping for a simple replacement muffler that delivers original equipment (OE) sound and performance or an upgraded muffler which provides a deeper growl with increased power through freer exhaust flow, you'll see choices between "direct fit" mufflers and "universal" mufflers. In this article, we'll help you understand the differences between these two styles so you can make a more informed purchase.
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Brake Kit$1,947.50 - $3,632.50