- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsCadillac Series 60
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversCadillac Series 60
- (16)Turbo & SuperchargersCadillac Series 60
- (7)Engine MountsCadillac Series 60
- (2)Oil FiltersCadillac Series 60
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesCadillac Series 60
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersCadillac Series 60
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsCadillac Series 60
- (98)Motor OilsCadillac Series 60
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesCadillac Series 60
- (14)GasketingCadillac Series 60
The Cadillac Series 60 is a full-size luxury vehicle manufactured by Cadillac from 1950 till 1964. This model is available in a 2-door club coupe, 2-door convertible, 4-door sedan, and 4-door convertible body styles. Being the owner of this luxury vehicle, it is important to check all its components regularly, and your engine is no exception. If you noticed unusual noise while driving or if your oil pressure is low, these are signs that your engine works poorly and needs help. If so, it is important to choose quality replacement engine parts that will ensure years of reliable operation.
Look through our catalog of Cadillac Series 60 replacement engine parts and choose what you need in nothing flat. We offer engine blocks, cylinder heads, camshafts, crankshafts, valves, valve covers, motor oils, oil coolers, oil pans, and a lot of other products. We cooperate with well-known brands like Stant, Loctite, Fel-Pro, Hayden, B&M, etc., so we guarantee superior quality of all parts. Check out our budget-friendly prices right now and order all needed products without breaking the bank! We are ready to help you with your order or address any other concern you may have.
- Melling® Replacement Type Timing ChainReplacement Type Timing Chain by Melling®. Melling timing chains are provided for most domestic and import vehicle applications.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$9.68 - $114.24
- Dayco® Top Cog™ Drive V-BeltTop Cog™ Drive V-Belt by Dayco®. Specially constructed for vehicles that utilize the multiple-belt system, this product features raw-edge construction along with a patented top cogged design, which ensures maximum performance....Designed for power transmission to vehicle accessoriesConstructed for vehicles that utilize V-belts$5.36 - $26.06
- Crown® Oil Fill PlugOil Fill Plug by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$5.63
- Spectre® Performance Valve Cover AccessoriesPerformance Valve Cover Accessories by Spectre®. Rooted in racing, Spectre Performance designs and builds every product with the same goal in mind - the best performance in the market proven on the racetrack! All products are...High-tech engine parts for the most power and best performanceThe finest exterior and interior parts for superior appearance and functionality$4.61 - $19.91
- Hayden® Engine Oil Filter Remount KitEngine Oil Filter Remount Kit by Hayden®. This product is designed for use when relocation of the oil filter is necessary. The Hayden oil filter remount kit includes all required hardware to complete the job, except hoses.Non-thermostaticDesigned to ensure easy oil filter relocation$42.97 - $52.30
- Killer B Motorsport® Oil Temperature Sensor AdapterOil Temperature Sensor Adapter by Killer B Motorsport®. Adapter will allow the use of aftermarket temperature sensors that have 1/8PT or 1/8NPT threads. Made in the USA.$17.55 - $36.98
- Melling® Engine Timing Chain (349)Engine Timing Chain (349) by Melling®. With 7/8" Wide. 4.75. Links: 62.Right for your vehicle and lifestyleMade from high-quality materials for ultimate durability$27.82
- Gates® Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt (TR34435)Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high...$24.02
- Gates® Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt (TR28423)Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt by Gates®. Location: Fan and Generator. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time...$19.24
- Gates® Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt (TR28483)Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt by Gates®. Location: Generator. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas...$21.76
- Gates® Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt (TR32491)Truck and Bus™ Drive V-Belt (TR32491) by Gates®. Location: Fan and Generator. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste...$29.72
- Hayden® Engine Oil Cooler Replacement Hose (112)Engine Oil Cooler Replacement Hose (112) by Hayden®. 1/2 x 12' Rubber Hose. If you need to replace your cracked and leaking oil cooler hose, Hayden is the way to go. Made of premium materials, this hose ensures smooth transfer of...Direct replacement for proper fitDesigned for medium duty applications$24.57
- Fel-Pro® Oil Drain Plug Gasket (70822)Oil Drain Plug Gasket (70822) by Fel-Pro®. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the gaskets meet specific...Direct OEM replacement for a proper fitEnsure reliable sealing performance$1.00
- Dayco® Top Cog™ Drive V-Belt (28480)Top Cog™ Drive V-Belt (28480) by Dayco®. Location: Fan. Material: Synthetic Rubber Compound. Angle: 38. Specially constructed for vehicles that utilize the multiple-belt system, this product features raw-edge construction along...Designed for power transmission to vehicle accessoriesConstructed for vehicles that utilize V-belts$21.08
- Hayden® Engine Oil Filter Remount Kit (291)Engine Oil Filter Remount Kit (291) by Hayden®. Contains filter mount and engine adapter. Hose not included. This product is designed for use when relocation of the oil filter is necessary. The Hayden oil filter remount kit...Non-thermostaticDesigned to ensure easy oil filter relocation$52.30
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.