- (169)RadiatorsCadillac Escalade
- Radiator CapsCadillac Escalade
- (162)Cooling FansCadillac Escalade
- (84)Water PumpsCadillac Escalade
- (45)Coolant TanksCadillac Escalade
- (120)Coolant HosesCadillac Escalade
- (62)ThermostatsCadillac Escalade
- (19)Thermostat HousingCadillac Escalade
- (24)Transmission CoolingCadillac Escalade
- (21)IntercoolersCadillac Escalade
- (37)Oil CoolersCadillac Escalade
- (3)Power Steering CoolingCadillac Escalade
- (45)Antifreeze & AdditivesCadillac Escalade
If you are the motorist who is used to taking care of a vehicle, you probably keep all systems of your Escalade in a good condition. Undoubtedly, the cooling system is no exception, so if you want your vehicle to run at its maximum potential, we want to introduce our full catalog of great quality performance cooling parts! Check out our wide selection of the finest quality products and buy all needed parts here. Our site guarantees acceptable prices, durable products, and fast shipping!
In our store, you will find tons of Cadillac Escalade performance engine cooling parts such as radiators, radiator hoses, engine oil coolers, cooling fans, and many other products which will help you to give your vehicle a performance edge! Select all needed parts from world-famous brands such as Maradyne, Crown, Flex-a-lite, B&M, Omix-Ada, etc. All products are made from quality materials, so they will definitely serve you for a long time. We ensure all parts will fit your Cadillac Escalade perfectly, so place your order, install all needed products, and you will get many miles of great driving instead!
- Mishimoto® ThermostatThermostat by Mishimoto®. Mishimoto racing thermostats promote greater cooling efficiency by significantly decreasing high engine temperatures resulting from modified and upgraded turbo applications. Once the engine is fully warmed...Direct OEM fitHelps you to get the most out of your vehicle$12.75 - $104.00
- Flex-a-lite® Flex-a-fit™ RadiatorFlex-a-fit™ Radiator by Flex-a-Lite®. The all-aluminum radiator core is fully hand welded to the Flex-a-fit patented sidetank technology. The 'T' channels offer greater heat dissipation and provide an extremely durable mounting...Makes for efficient heat transferPatented Flex-a-fit sidetank design$506.92 - $832.52
- Flex-a-lite® Dual Electric FanDual Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better gas mileage are just a...Maximizes horsepower and torqueOptimizes gas mileage$293.87 - $646.07
- MotoRad® Fail Safe Series ThermostatFail Safe Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. Fail-Safe Thermostats offer premium, patented technology for superior protection over any thermostat on the market. Only Fail-Safe is designed to lock in the open position when overheating...Exclusive, patented designLocking technology prevents costly engine damage$7.65 - $18.48
- JET® ThermostatThermostat by JET®. Jet Low-Temp Thermostats increase horsepower and control engine temp by consistently metering water flow throughout the engine instead of simply cycling open/close, which in OE units creates temperature spikes.Designed to reduce engine temperature and produce more horsepowerMade from stainless steel$14.96 - $55.46
- Hayden® Rapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan KitRapid-Cool™ Reversible Fan Kit by Hayden®. This product can be used for either primary or add-on cooling. The Hayden Rapid-Cool fan features a thin, aerodynamic profile and reversible push/pull blades. The fan comes complete with...Reversible push/pull operationThin, aerodynamic profile for applications with limited space$55.41 - $91.32
- Mr. Gasket® Thermocap™ Radiator CapThermocap™ Radiator Cap by Mr. Gasket®. Keeping your engine cool is pretty important, so Mr. Gasket has a full line of cooling system accessories. Whether it’s a simple, plain-Jane thermostat installed where the sun don’t...Brilliant triple-chrome platingPrevent boilovers$10.17 - $35.38
- Flex-a-Lite® Monster Dual Electric Fan w/o ControlMonster Dual Electric Fan by Flex-a-Lite®. With Control. Replace your old belt-driven fan with this highly efficient device and get all possible advantages it is sure to provide! A few extra horses, additional torque, and better...3300-5500 CFM of airflow12-28 AMP draw$456.33 - $531.02
- Maradyne® Mach™ Electric FanMach™ Electric Fan by Maradyne®. Replace your engine’s power-robbing belt-driven fan and viscous clutch assembly with this cool-running electric fan. You’ll get more power to accelerate, and improve your fuel economy at the...Standard-profile design for most applicationsAll glass-filled nylon construction$75.28 - $453.32
- MotoRad® High-Flow Series ThermostatHigh-Flow Series Thermostat by MotoRad®. State-of-the-art equipment, strict quality control, and functional testing to each thermostat ensure customers that they can trust the high quality product used in their vehicle. MotoRad...Made of stainless steelProvide increased flow$5.49 - $13.62
- Griffin Thermal® Performance Direct Fit Combo Unit Radiator with Transmission CoolerPerformance Direct Fit Combo Unit Radiator with Transmission Cooler, 28" x 19" x 2.68" by Griffin Thermal®. A "one stop shop" for all of your cooling needs, this product is a Griffin High Performance Combo Unit. In an effort to...Proven design for maximum cooling capabilitiesMade to ensure efficient engine performance$601.60 - $1,502.33
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Electric FanBlack Magic Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Prevents your engine from overheatingProvides increased horsepower and torque$238.33 - $357.70
- Flex-a-lite® Black Magic Universal Electric FanBlack Magic Universal Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. Keep your engine cool and free up some extra horsepower and torque. The fan makes quicker cool downs, extended water pump life, improved A/C performance, and increased gas mileage.Reversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applicationsPrevents your engine from overheating$264.26 - $426.27
- Flex-a-lite® Trimline Electric FanTrimline Electric Fan by Flex-a-lite®. The Trimline electric fans can be used as a primary fan or an auxiliary fan. They are economical fans that free up wasted horsepower and increase gas mileage when used as a primary fan by...Can be used as a primary or an auxiliary fanReversible design allows for use in pusher or puller applications$92.86 - $110.32
- Livernois Motorsports® High Performance ThermostatHigh Performance Thermostat by Livernois Motorsports®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs...High quality at an affordable priceExpertly made from premium materials$18.99 - $73.99
Guides & Articles
- Performance Engine CoolingHot Under The Hood? Performance Cooling Fans Chase Away Excess HeatAuxiliary fans are great for providing a boost to your vehicle's original cooling system if you've encountered overheating conditions. For those who live in climates that see high temperature and humidity, excessively high coolant temperatures can be a major problem - one that will not go away if ignored. Aluminum engine blocks and cylinder heads found on most of today's cars are much more sensitive to overheating than traditional engine blocks made of iron. All it takes is one stretch of time with parts reaching excessively high temperatures to cause permanent metal warpage, leaks, and damage to a myriad of moving parts.
- Performance Engine CoolingAuxiliary Oil Coolers Keep Engine Oil Temperature Under ControlYou may have seen Performance Engine Oil Coolers for sale on our website or elsewhere, and your first reaction may have been "who needs one of those? Not I." We can't say we blame you if your presumption is that either a) your engine is cooled by liquid antifreeze/coolant, so this thing can't be for you; or b) the word "performance" led you to conclude that hot-rodders are the primary target for these add-ons. In fact, if you tow a trailer, or tend to load up your SUV to the max, or drive at high speeds in very hot summer climes, you just might be the real target customer for an engine oil cooler. Allow us to provide some educational background on motor oil, and the critical roles (plural) it plays. Please read on!
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsAntifreeze Explained: What It Does And Why It's Needed"Antifreeze" is a chemical, primarily consisting of ethylene glycol, which when mixed with water serves to lower the freezing point and raise the boiling point of the mixture. Traditionally, the combination of antifreeze and water is known as "coolant". As opposed to air-cooled vehicles which rely on fan-driven air blowing over engine components, water-cooled engines use a radiator, water pump, thermostat, heater core, hoses, and passageways within the engine.
- Replacement Engine Cooling PartsServicing Your Vehicle's Cooling SystemEveryone knows that your vehicle's engine needs its oil and filter changed at regular intervals. Most folks also know that there are other items which need regular servicing and replacement, such as the air and fuel filters. But what about the cooling system? The fact is, a modern vehicle's cooling system does such a great job at preventing an engine from overheating that we all but ignore it. The reality is, all vehicle manufacturers have a recommended interval when the coolant should be replaced.
- Centric® Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads$27.84 - $27.96
- KSport® ProComp Cross Drilled Rear Brake Kit$3,182.50 - $3,632.50
Cadillac Escalade Performance Engine Cooling Reviews
2007 Jeep Wrangler