Cadillac Calais Accessories & Parts
- Starting & Charging
- Suspension Parts
- Brake Parts
- Engine Parts
- Exhaust Parts
- Engine Cooling
- Fuel Delivery
- Steering Parts
- Driveline & Axles
- Electrical Parts
- A/C and Heating
- Transmission Parts
- Ignition Parts
- Emission Control
- Air Intake Parts
- Oils, Fluids, Lubricants
- Auto Repair Manuals
- Auto Detailing
- Automotive Tools
Cadillac is the most prestigious automaker in America. The brand embraces a wide range of vehicles from sedans and coupes to crossovers and SUVs, which are all outfitted with powerful engines, ensure agile handling and luxury interior/exterior design. When looking back, every Cadillac vehicle was a perfect combination of luxurious design and innovative technologies. The Cadillac Calais is no exclusion. This car was once known as the Cadillac Series 62. The new name, the Calais, was inspired by the French resort town of the same name. First seen in 1965, the car was available as a two- or four-door hardtop version or a four-door sedan. The Calais was powered by a 7L OHV V8 engine capable of 340 HP.
The 1966 Calais had the same silhouette as the previous model, but featured less chrome. The variable ratio steering, headrests, optional reclining heated seats and AM/FM stereo were among the improvements. For the 1967 model year, the modifications included a redesigned side panel that made the car look more stylish and a restyled roof giving more privacy for back seat passengers. The grille was tilted forward, which was common for all Cadillacs from 1967. The car featured revised engine valves and a new carburetor. The grille was slightly changed, which resulted in a higher position of parking lights. The car offered 14 totally new exterior paint color combinations and 147 upholstery combinations. Since then, power windows became a standard. In 1968, the Calais was upgraded with a more powerful engine – a 7.7 L OHV V8 making 375 HP.
The 1969 Cadillac Calais was fully redesigned in the Eldorado style. The car got an all-new grille with dual horizontal headlamps positioned in the outboard step down areas of the grille. The 1971 model became one of the most delightful Cadillacs of the period. It featured a 133-inch wheelbase, horizontal headlights, and lower fenders. The 1972 Calais offered automatic parking brakes, flow-through ventilation system and passenger assist straps as standard. An energy-absorbing bumper was an outstanding feature of the 1973 Calais. The 1974 Calais featured dual round headlamps were mounted close together in square bezels. The 1975 model had a new cross hatched grille and dual square headlights.
If you need premium quality parts and accessories for your Cadillac Calais, check at CARiD.com. We offer you the widest selection of premium quality parts and accessories for drivers who want all the best for their vehicle. All products we stock come from the most reputable manufacturers that can be counted on for quality and reliability. When you need the finest parts and accessories for your Calais, CARiD knows no equal.
Our inventory for your Cadillac Calais covers all the bases including interior/exterior accessories, lights, wheels and tires, audio and electronics, etc. With our parts and accessories you be able to restore your Cadillac to like new condition or make it look more stylish without breaking the bank. If you have any questions about this or that product, read the reviews left on CARiD.com. Contact us at any convenient for you time and we will assist you with all of the information you may need.
Whatever you expect from your Cadillac Calais, a bold look, mind-boggling performance, greater ride comfort, or safer driving, CARiD goes the extra mile to meet all your needs. Our extensive range of premium accessories and parts covers all the bases, whether you want your vehicle to be more powerful, smarter, fun to drive, or just need to restore it to original condition. We know how to throw a classy appeal into your Cadillac Calais and keep it providing the best performance, so trust us and get the greatest bang for the buck!
- $60.57 - $63.90
- $41.60 - $101.92
- $44.80 - $48.93
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- June 18, 2018New Car Auto Shows | A Perfect Beginning To The...New vehicle auto shows make the rounds around the country at the same time each year: Detroit in January, Philadelphia in February, New York at Easter, Los Angeles in...
- July 10, 2017Three Unexpected Uses For a Shop Hydraulic PressIf you've ever considered performing an automotive repair that involved replacing a bushing, bearing, universal joint, or pulley - but couldn't because you lacked a...
- April 11, 2017The 6 Automotive Chemicals You Should Have In...There's the old joke that says you only need two things in your tool box, duct tape and spray lube. If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and...
- March 17, 2017The Best Flooring Options For Your Garage FloorIf you're fortunate enough to have a garage for storing your favorite vehicles, you have a space that's filled with potential. Sure, the walls of your garage may be...
- March 16, 2017The Surprising Health Benefits Of Anti-Fatigue...If you've ever worked on your feet all day, you already know the human body is not designed to stand on hard, unyielding surfaces for sustained periods of time....
- January 31, 2017Which Are The Best Under-$200 Tool Sets For My...Today's automobiles have gotten so complex that seasoned mechanics say that instead of their trusty hand tools, they only need a laptop computer to perform repairs. Of...
- May 06, 2016Lift Your Car Easily And Safely With A Quality...When working as a do-it-yourselfer (DIY), whether you're a beginner or an expert, having the right equipment to get your vehicle off the ground is a starting point for...
- May 04, 2016Portable Generators: Superstorm Salvation For...With storms and weather events that intensify with every passing year, power outages lasting for extended periods of time have become commonplace - a problem that's...
- May 03, 2016Lifts & Ramps Safely Bring Your Vehicle Up To...The odds are that if you clicked on this article to read it, then you appreciate the idea of working on your own car. Perhaps when you pass by a professional garage or...
- February 10, 2015Safety Equipment Protects You As You WorkIf you have been around automobiles as long as we have, you have clearly seen the trend over the past few decades toward greater vehicle safety. Some of us at CARiD...
- February 03, 2015Air Compressors For The Home WorkshopHome mechanics invest time and money building up their collection of tools and supplies for their workshop. This process moves very quickly for some, and takes longer...
- January 27, 2015Jack Stands Are The Safe Way To Support Your...When you've got repairs to do underneath your vehicle, you need clearance to freely bend your elbows and swing your arms when using tools to remove and install...