Max Hokkaido-Sakhalin Island C-Card Format Electronic Chart (RS-M207C-CARD) by C-MAP®. Coverage from Sinhung, North Korea to Tukchi, Russia (Khabarovsk Region). Also covers Sakhalin Island and the Kuril Islands sounds of Raykoke, Hokkaido, and Northern tip of Honshu to Akita. C-MAP MAX electronic charts have been a worldwide standard for years, providing cruisers, sailors and fishermen with the accurate, up-to-date chart data they need to enjoy each day on the water. Still a leading choice of navigators and chartplotter manufacturers around the globe.
- Updated twice annually to provide all the latest detail and information
- Compatible with dozens of chartplotters from top manufacturers
- Extensive coverage of coastal waters, lakes and rivers
- Local, Wide and MegaWide coverage for all charting needs and budgets
- Dynamic NavAids includes detailed information on navigational aids, including name, color, information on frequency, range of the light, etc
- Dynamic tides and currents: predict the time, level, direction and strength of currents and tides
- Guardian alarm: performs an automatic forward-scanning check for obstacles. Use this feature as an added backup to alert you if you head toward a potentially harmful object
- Detailed marine port plans: detailed in an unfamiliar port is no problem, when you have precise layouts of thousands of marines, including slip spaces, restricted areas and another valuable navigation information
Boating is a great way to relieve stress and leave all your troubles on land. Enjoy your time out on the water even more with this top-notch marine product. Whether you're practicing your casts, exploring the amazing marine life with a snorkel, or just cruising on the open water for fun, you need to equip your vessel with the finest products to make sure nothing ruins your amazing recreational time. With CARiD you are covered from bow to stern, because we know exactly what you need to make your boating a breeze. This product will be great for all outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy traffic-free travel and wind in their hair. Made with durable materials, it will ensure a long-lasting performance for many exciting adventures to come.
C-MAP® serves boaters worldwide, providing cartography products and services for all types of leisure boaters, from fishermen and sailing enthusiasts to powerboat owners. Cartography - it’s what they’re famous for - C-MAP constantly advance cartography products and services to make sure the customers get the most accurate and easy to understand mapping on the market. By developing products and services that are reliable, easy to use and cost effective, C-MAP strives to ensure customer satisfaction at every level.