Buick Wildcat Performance Brakes
- Performance Brake Kits
- Performance Brake Pads
- Performance Brake Calipers
- Disc Brake Conversion Kits
- Performance Brake Lines & Hoses
- Performance Brake Boosters
- Performance Brake Master Cylinders
- Performance Vacuum Pumps
- Wheel Spacers
- Brake Service Tools
- Power Impact Wrenches
- EBC®Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake PadsRedstuff Ceramic Low Dust Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement ceramic brake pads offers OEM quality fit and operation with the superior stopping power, longer life, reduced brake fade, and lower dust buildup that ceramic...$60.57 - $251.94
- EBC®Bluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake PadsBluestuff NDX Formula Racing Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of replacement brake pads that is designed for heavy-duty racetrack driving where high-performance multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for cooling,...$79.04 - $332.27
- Power Stop®Z26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ26 Extreme Street Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop Extreme Performance pads are designed for drivers with high-performance cars on the street. If you demand shorter stopping distances under any...$43.40 - $159.14
- EBC®Yellowstuff Brake PadsYellowstuff Brake Pads by EBC®. These are racing-grade replacement brake pads designed to offer an optimum combination of performance on both the street and the racetrack. Aramid fiber compound provides a high level of grip when pads...$60.80 - $308.71
- Power Stop®Z23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake PadsZ23 Evolution Sport Performance Carbon-Fiber Ceramic Brake Pads by Power Stop®. Power Stop’s Evolution carbon-ceramic pad formula uses OE positive mold technology to ensure a uniform friction density throughout the pad. This helps...$29.87 - $101.86
- EBC®Greenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake PadsGreenstuff 2000 Series Sport Brake Pads by EBC®. This set of replacement brake pads is engineered for optimum performance on lighter, less powerful vehicles that do not typically travel at triple-digit speeds. Get the fit and lasting...$44.40 - $221.15
- EBC®Orangestuff Full Race Brake PadsOrangestuff Full Race Brake Pads by EBC®. This is a set of EBC’s highest grip brake pads designed for the fastest and longest levels of racetrack driving where racing-grade multi-piston calipers are used. Pads feature two grooves for...$118.09 - $360.34
- EBC®Ultimax OE Replacement Brake PadsUltimax OE Replacement Brake Pads by EBC®. Get the fit and lasting quality of original equipment without paying 100% markup that dealers charge for OEM parts. EBC replacement brake pads are blended with fewer metallic compounds to...$28.40 - $157.98
- Chrome Brakes®Ceramix Brake PadsCeramix Brake Pads by Chrome Brakes®. These replacement brake pads are designed for aggressive street driving, and feature a composite blend of ceramic and metallic materials to achieve the lower dust and longer life of a ceramic brake...$62.52 - $200.00
- Wilwood®PolyMatrix Brake PadsPolyMatrix Brake Pads by Wilwood®. These high-performance pads are a great choice for a braking performance upgrade. Made from specially developed PolyMatrix compound, these brake pads represent Wilwood ultimate technological...$86.81 - $199.95
- Wilwood®ProMatrix Street Performance Brake PadsProMatrix Street Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. These brake pads provide true speed fanatics with the benefits of Wilwood advanced race technology. They are made with a specially developed ProMatrix compound that delivers improved...$43.50 - $223.07
- Wilwood®Smart Pad Performance Brake PadsSmart Pad Performance Brake Pads by Wilwood®. Get performance friction with these brake pads made from the Smart Pad compound for consistent braking throughout a wide operating temperature range. With these pads you are sure to...$44.94 - $128.33
- SSBC®Hi Performance Street Brake Pad SetHi Performance Street Brake Pad Set by SSBC®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed usig state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...$34.05 - $180.74
- Wilwood®Street Performance Plain Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake KitStreet Performance Plain Drum-to-Disc Conversion Brake Kit by Wilwood®. With this kit, your vehicle will get the braking power that is hard to match. The package includes plain face rotors, performance brake pads and calipers available...+1$574.99 - $1,554.99
- Wilwood®D52 Caliper KitD52 Caliper Kit by Wilwood®. This caliper kit offers low-maintenance operation and high temperature reliability for both everyday use and high performance applications. D52 two-piston calipers generate great brake clamping force from a...$374.99
- Earl's Performance Plumbing®Solo BleedSolo Bleed by Earl's Performance Plumbing®. Standard automotive flexible brake hoses are manufactured from synthetic rubber and reinforced with multiple layers of fabric braid. They were designed and developed for use with drum brake...Use Of Extruded PTFEStainless Steel Outer Braid$20.20 - $22.37
- Sparta Evolution®Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid (P518)Performance DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution P518 Performance Brake Fluid is Sparta Evolution entry fluid, featuring a dry boiling point of 518°F. The P518 is perfectly suited for all types of driving, from your...Dry boiling point of 518°FPerfectly suited for all types of driving$8.95
- Sparta Evolution®Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid (R622)Racing DOT 4 Brake Fluid by Sparta Evolution®. Sparta Evolution R622 Racing Brake Fluid is a high performance fluid suited for high temperature applications. Featuring a dry boiling point of 622°F, R622 racing fluid is the easy choice...Dry boiling point of 622°FSpecially formulated to provide the highest performance under racing conditions$15.95
- SSBC®DOT 3 High Temp Fluid (1106)Universal DOT 3 High Temp Fluid by SSBC®. Brake Fluid, DOT 3, 12 Fluid Ounces. Stainless Steel Brakes Corporation (SSBC) first pioneered the stainless steel sleeved caliper for classic Corvette and Mustangs back in 1975. We are the...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$20.57
- Permatex®Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts LubricantUniversal Ceramic Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant by Permatex®. A 100% synthetic formula, coupled with real ceramic solids make this premium brake lubricant our longest lasting, most temperature resistant way to silence brake noise....A 100% synthetic formulaEffective from -50°F to 3000°F (-46°C to 1649°C)$2.63 - $13.02
- Permatex®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by Permatex®. Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interface. Provides tighter fit and allows for easier disassembly. Protects against corrosion. Compatible with anti-lock brake...Stops brake squeal by dampening vibration at caliper/brake pad interfaceProtects against corrosion$2.49 - $5.19
- Permatex®Ultra Disc Brake Caliper LubeUniversal Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube by Permatex® An environmentally-friendly, green, nonmelting, synthetic lubricant. It is formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, assuring that critical caliper pins,...Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricantFormulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions$1.02 - $11.82
- Loctite®Disc Brake Quiet StickUniversal Disc Brake Quiet Stick by Loctite®. This convenient wax-like stick formula with a revolutionary applicator has been developed and patented by Henkel. It creates a high temperature and water resistant film that stops squeaking...The only brake quiet product tested that fully complies with OEM acceptance criteriaEliminates brake squeals, squeaks, and chatter$4.23 - $7.23
- Crown®Silicone Grease Pack (5011987AA)Universal Silicone Grease Pack by Crown®. Crown Automotive is just the ticket if you want to get the most out of your vehicle as well as revel in a more exciting driving experience. You will surely get a real bang for the buck!Developed to improve your driving experienceConstructed to ensure ultimate operation$3.23
- CRC®Disc Brake QuietUniversal Disc Brake Quiet by CRC®. CRC® Disc Brake Quiet forms a water resistant, high-temperature film that absorbs noise while quieting squeaks & squeals. Specially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise. For use...Not VOC Compliant for California and OTCSpecially formulated to dampen the vibrations that cause brake noise$3.45 - $63.33
- CRC®Silaramic™ Brake System Grease 5 oz (05361)Universal Silaramic™ Brake System Grease by CRC®. 5 oz. A synthetic, dry-film, ceramic lubricant formulated to reduce brake noise and vibrations by dampening all brake vibrating frequencies. Will not run off or wash out. Works in...Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600FUse on every brake job$11.78
- Motul USA®DOT 5.1 Synthetic Brake Fluid 16.9 oz (100951)Universal DOT 5.1 Synthetic Brake Fluid by Motul USA®. 16.9 oz. 100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4 and DOT 3 manufacturers...Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis$10.47
- Motul USA®RBF 660 DOT 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid 16.9 oz (101667)Universal DOT 4 Synthetic Brake Fluid RBF 660 by Motul USA®. 16.9 oz. Very high dry boiling point of 622F (328C) and a wet boiling point of 399F (204C). For all types of hydraulic brake and clutch actuators requiring non-silicone...Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis$26.67
- Tilton®Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Tilton®. 250ml bottles TBR-1 brake fluid has a 590º F Dry Boiling Point. Tilton brake fluids have been developed to withstand the high brake temperatures seen in racing. Both TSR-1 and TBR-1 fluids have a very...TBR-1 brake fluid has a 590 F Dry Boiling PointMaintain low compressibility at high temperatures$7.86
- Amalie Oil®Dot 3 Brake FluidUniversal Brake Fluid by Amalie Oil®. Dot 3 Brake Fluid 1 Bottle or Case 12x12 oz. Amalie Brake Fluids DOT 3 perform a variety of very important functions in the braking systems. They transmit the required power, minimize corrosion,...Quickly Removes Brake Fluid, Grease, Oil & Other Contaminants from Brake Lining & DrumsQuickly Cuts Through Grease & Grime, but it Does Not Leave an Oily Film$2.74 - $26.20
The Wildcat is known across the world for its comfort and performance but that performance can start a stirring within you that causes you to want more and more. That means that you’ve come to the right place because we have the performance upgrades you need to make sure that your vehicle is giving you its best. Our Buick Wildcat brakes, brake cables, pads and rotors are probably the most important and once you have the perfect brake set up you can hit the road with more confidence that you can deal with whatever might happen.
Aftermarket braking systems are not only able to stop your vehicle faster than the standard system but they can also save you money when it comes to maintenance in the future. We stock some of the biggest brands in the industry including Brembo, Hawk and EBC which means that you know you’re going to get the quality that can only come from manufacturers with years of experience and knowledge of the best and most proven technologies. We have great prices and we offer all the information you need so you’ll make the right decision and it won’t cost you a fortune!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 10, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Lines?Hydraulic brake lines and hoses aren’t something most people think about when it comes to vehicle maintenance. That’s understandable, considering automakers...
- August 09, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Brake Calipers?Brake calipers, found only on disc brake systems, house pistons which use the force of hydraulic brake fluid to stop the vehicle. More specifically, those pistons...
- March 03, 2017How To Select And Install Performance Brake RotorsPerformance braking is a topic that has widespread interest for our clients. Frankly, it interests us too, which is why we upgraded the brakes on our Project Ford...
- December 01, 2016Why Are Caliper Covers Only Available For My...When it comes to creating the right look for your car or truck, a shimmering set of wheels can do more to make or break its appearance than almost any other accessory....
- November 30, 2016Convert Old-School Drum Brakes With a Disc...Ask any professional automotive tuner or hot rodder about upgrading the stopping power of drum brakes, and they'll tell you to ditch the drums completely and make an...
- September 07, 2016How To Order Customized Brake Caliper CoversIf you've got rims that show off the hardware behind them, brake caliper covers will take the look of your ride to new levels. To read more about their advantages,...
- July 04, 2016How To Install Caliper CoversIf you've fitted a set of aftermarket wheels on your car or truck, you've probably noticed how they show off everything behind them in a way your OEM ones simply...
- May 19, 2016Big Brake Kits Bring The Biggest Stopping PowerHave you thought about upgrading the brakes on your car or truck to performance brakes? You likely have, as most car enthusiasts consider that sooner or later. This...
- November 30, 2015Why is it important to do a brake fluid flush?If you've ever visited an automotive dealership service department, you may have been told that your vehicle needs a brake fluid flush. Or you might have received a...
- November 17, 2015How To Replace Disc Brake PadsDisc brakes have been the most common setup on modern vehicles for decades, with just about 100% of today's vehicles using them in the front, and many cars and trucks...
- November 17, 2015Which Performance Brake Pads Work Best On My Car?The brake pads which were installed on your car or truck when it was new are "fine" - fine for the average Joe who is driving an unmodified vehicle. But YOU, the auto...
- November 12, 2015Glossary of Brake TerminologyWhether you're looking to replace worn brake pads and rotors or delving into more detailed brake repairs or upgrades that involve new calipers, proportioning valves,...
- $569.95 - $1,686.60
- $335.95 - $357.95
- $14.95 - $119.60
- $1,736.15 - $2,156.52