- Engine AssembliesBuick Skyhawk
- Engine BlocksBuick Skyhawk
- (8)Valves & Valvetrain PartsBuick Skyhawk
- Pistons, Rings & Connecting RodsBuick Skyhawk
- (40)CamshaftsBuick Skyhawk
- (3)Timing Gears, Chains & CoversBuick Skyhawk
- (44)CrankshaftsBuick Skyhawk
- (46)Cylinder HeadsBuick Skyhawk
- Engine BearingsBuick Skyhawk
- (15)Turbo & SuperchargersBuick Skyhawk
- Harmonic BalancersBuick Skyhawk
- (34)Engine MountsBuick Skyhawk
- (158)Oil FiltersBuick Skyhawk
- (1)Oil PumpsBuick Skyhawk
- (4)Valve CoversBuick Skyhawk
- (5)Oil PansBuick Skyhawk
- (9)Engine Sensors, Relays, SwitchesBuick Skyhawk
- (8)Timing BeltsBuick Skyhawk
- (10)Engine Oil CoolersBuick Skyhawk
- Engine PulleysBuick Skyhawk
- (4)Auxiliary Drive BeltsBuick Skyhawk
- (2)Rebuild KitsBuick Skyhawk
- (98)Motor OilsBuick Skyhawk
- (63)Engine Oil AdditivesBuick Skyhawk
- (14)GasketingBuick Skyhawk
The history of the Buick Skyhawk dates back to 1974, when it was first introduced as a subcompact four-passenger car. At that time, buyers were used to massive, boxy Buicks, which is why the Skyhawk, a departure from Buick’s body style traditions, managed to gain popularity shortly after its release. The standard 3.8L V6 engine was just enough for an average driver, while manual or automatic transmissions were available at a choice. Overall, this two-door subcompact hatchback became known as one of the smallest Buicks ever created, but despite its modest size, it offered sufficient performance and comfort.
As a vintage car owner, you need to regularly make sure that all systems of the car, particularly the engine, are in optimum state and function as intended. There are times when the parts of the engine such as cylinder heads, filters, mounts, gaskets, timing belts, etc. need a replacement. However, finding the necessary parts for a vintage car might prove to be a difficult task. That is exactly the problem we aim to solve with our online store. Shopping with us, you will get access to a wide range of Buick Skyhawk replacement engine parts from the industry’s most reputable manufacturers.
- Replace® OE Replacement EngineOE Replacement Remanufactured Engine by Replace®. If your engine is worn out, don’t just get a rebuilt engine, get one that’s better than new. A Replace engine is reverse engineered to eliminate original factory defects,...Designed to be better than newReverse engineered to ensure any factory defects are eliminated$1,238.00 - $9,684.00
- Replace® OE Replacement Cylinder HeadOE Replacement Remanufactured Cylinder Head by Replace®. If your vehicle has a cylinder head problem, don’t waste time and money having your originals repaired. Replace cylinder heads are completely machined, inspected and ready...Completely disassembled, thoroughly cleaned, and carefully inspectedChecked for cracks$165.00 - $1,380.00
- FRAM® Extra Guard™ Spin-On Oil FilterExtra Guard™ Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. The moving parts in your engine are cushioned by a very thin film of oil between the moving parts and bearings. If dirt gets in between these components, you may end up with...Provides superior engine protection and oil filtrationDesigned for Conventional Motor Oil$5.44 - $30.19
- Four Seasons® Drive Belt Tensioner AssemblyDrive Belt Tensioner Assembly by Four Seasons®. All products are engineered and tested to provide years of trouble free operation. Backed by over 50 years of car parts experience, fix it once and fix it right with Four Seasons.OE quality parts from top original equipment and aftermarket manufacturersThe finest quality at a great price$29.15 - $268.24
- Dorman® Engine Harmonic BalancerEngine Harmonic Balancer by Dorman®. Durable and sleek, Dorman Harmonic Balancers feature a stress-resistant rubber bond that withstands the damaging effects of heat, salt, ozone and general wear and tear. The ductile steel...$5.03 - $294.26
- FRAM® High Mileage™ Spin-On Oil FilterHigh Mileage™ Full-Flow Spin-On Oil Filter by FRAM®. 1 Piece. This Full-Flow Spin-On filter helps to extend the service life of High Mileage vehicles ensuring maximum engine protection and unrestricted oil flow. It's the perfect...Ensures extreme engine protection and oil filtration for older high mileage vehiclesContains time-released additives to maintain protection throughout oil life$8.82 - $17.39
- Melling® Replacement Camshaft SprocketReplacement Camshaft Sprocket by Melling®. Timing gears and sprockets from Melling are provided as a part of a complete timing kit program including chain and sprocket kits, as well as for the individual gear and sprocket sales.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$10.34 - $115.00
- Melling® Replacement Rocker ArmReplacement Rocker Arm by Melling®. Melling lists rocker arms for both domestic and import applications.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$5.02 - $53.55
- Dorman® Engine Timing CoverSave time and money with Dorman’s Engine Timing Cover. Each one comes with a gasket as well as any other components needed for a complete repair.Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeWhere applicable, seal and/or oil pump gaskets are provided for powerful leak prevention$13.56 - $418.06
- Continental® ContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing BeltContiTech™ Conti Synchrobelt™ Timing Belt by Continental®. This product is designed and manufactured as an OEM replacement for safe, reliable and efficient performance. Thanks to its polychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension...OE quality product for safe, reliable, and efficient performancePolychloroprene cover, glass fiber tension members, and polyamide fabric for reliable and long-lasting service life$7.16 - $83.14
- Gates® Timing Belt Component KitTiming Belt Component Kit by Gates®. When you’re low on oil, coolant or some other fluid, you may be tempted to just run down to the local auto parts chain store. But before you waste your time and gas only to find high prices...$26.51 - $275.28
- ACDelco® Professional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley AssemblyProfessional™ Automatic Belt Tensioner and Pulley Assembly by ACDelco®. The ACDelco Professional, premium aftermarket Automatic Belt Tensioner is designed for Accessory Belt Drive Systems (ABDS) that require an automatic belt...Ensures proper belt tension, alignment, and damping for superior performancePatented vibration damping system increases tensioner, belt, and accessory component life for long lasting use$35.08 - $204.67
- Dorman® Engine Oil PanEngine Oil Pan by Dorman®. Many Dorman Oil Pans include a drain plug and drain plug gasket. The engine oil pan gasket is sold separately. Since this part is a direct replacement, the exact fit provides an additional layer of...Stamped steel or cast aluminum construction ensures long lasting durabilityHigh strength coating prevents rust$18.30 - $269.62
- Melling® Replacement CamshaftReplacement Camshaft by Melling®. Melling offers a full line of camshafts for domestic cars & light trucks, import vehicles, marine and high performance engines.Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$61.08 - $475.43
- Sealed Power® CamshaftCamshaft by Sealed Power®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Sealed Power features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet...Direct replacementManufactured to strict engineering quality standards$66.72 - $416.34
Guides & Articles
- Replacement Engine PartsFan Belt? Alternator Belt? Serpentine Belt? Similarities and DifferencesLook up "fan belt" in any modern automotive dictionary, and you'll typically find a definition that reads, "An endless belt used to transmit power from a crankshaft-driven pulley to a pulley driving the fan, alternator, or other engine accessory. It is usually V-shaped in cross section with the point of the V fitting into a groove in the pulley".
- Performance Engine PartsPerforming a Basic Engine Tune UpThis article will guide you through a generic tune up on most any car or light duty gasoline-powered vehicle built within the last 20 years or so. We will presume that you are tuning up your engine because it has reached the mileage or time point to do so, and that you are NOT performing a tune up to cure an engine performance defect. We make this distinction because not all running/performance issues will be solved via a simple tune up.
- Replacement Engine PartsTiming Gears, Chains And Belts Keep Your Camshaft Correctly Timed!Does your ride have timing gears, a timing belt, or a timing chain? Is one better than the other? And perhaps most importantly, do I need to be concerned about the recommendation to replace the timing belt at a certain mileage interval? Welcome to our discussion of "engine timing".
- Replacement Engine PartsGlossary of Engine Internal PartsInternal combustion engines are extremely complex and feature a wide array of components that rotate, move up and down, pump, seal, or remain stationary. When repairing or rebuilding your engine, you will come across many different terms when referencing repair manuals and ordering parts. We know it can be confusing, especially when the repair is complex. Even if you are paying a professional to do the work, it’s good to be conversant with the topic. In order to help you understand the terminology of engine components, we’ve created the following glossary, listed in alphabetical order.