Buick Estate Performance Suspension
- Performance Coilover Kits
- Performance Handling Kits
- Performance Air Suspension
- Performance Shocks & Struts
- Performance Coil Springs
- Performance Sway Bars
- Performance Control Arms
- Subframe Braces & Connectors
- Performance Alignment Kits
- Performance Leaf Springs
- Performance Suspension Bushings
- Performance Skid Plates
- Panhard Bars
- Helper Springs
- Performance Ball Joints
- Bump Stops
- Performance Steering Arms, Rods & Links
- Armor & Protection
- Wheel Spacers
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- QA1®Handling KitHandling Kit by QA1®. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each component in our kits will work seamlessly with whatever OE...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$572.12 - $5,255.63
- QA1®Pro Series Rear Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber SystemPro Series Rear Lowering Coilover Shock Absorber System by QA1®. QA1's Rear Pro Coil Systems include specially designed USA made mounting brackets, single or double adjustable aluminum shocks, springs and all necessary hardware. CA Prop...$572.97 - $839.66
- Spohn Performance®QA1 18 Way Rear Coilover KitQA1 18 Way Rear Coilover Kit by Spohn Performance®. Adjust your ride height as high or as low as you need. The Spohn Performance rear coil over conversion kit ships to you fully assembled (as pictured) and ready to install. The kit is...$580.00 - $810.00
- QA1®Drag Racing Suspension KitDrag Racing Suspension Kit by QA1®. You can also use QA1 parts to get to the level of performance you want by building your car in stages, instead of buying the whole kit at once. Each component in our kits will work seamlessly with...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$502.49 - $5,038.36
- Bilstein®AK Series Shock AbsorberAK Series Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. Sealed steel body stock mount shocks and struts. These shock kit packages are perfect for dialing in your car. Everything is included...the shocks, instructions and recommended set-ups. CA Prop 65...$72.10 - $73.73
- Bilstein®B6 Series Shock Absorber and StrutB6 Series Shock Absorber and Strut by Bilstein®. If you expect more damping power from your shock absorber – even under loads – but don’t want to opt for an all-out sports model, the BILSTEIN B6 is the ideal solution. CA Prop 65...$76.91 - $756.89
- Monroe®Monro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and StrutsMonro-Matic Plus™ Shock Absorbers and Struts by Monroe®. Nitrogen gas charged Monro-Matic Plus shocks and struts feature VPV (velocity proportional valving) and innovative all weather fluid. They offer improved ride comfort for any...$11.45 - $64.07
- Monroe®Sensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock AbsorbersSensa-Trac™ Load Adjusting Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. These shocks feature position sensitive damping (PSD) and application engineered valving for improved ride and handling, and heavy-gauge calibrated springs that will help maintain...$50.04 - $100.43
- Monroe®Max-Air™ Shock AbsorbersMax-Air™ Shock Absorbers by Monroe®. If you use your vehicle for towing trailers or carrying heavy loads, these shocks are what you need as they are engineered to maintain the ride height of the vehicle even when up to 1100 lbs. of...$56.92 - $151.12
- Koni®STR.T Street Shock Absorbers and StrutsSTR.T Street Shock Absorbers and Struts by Koni®. STR.T Shocks by Koni®. Ready for the road? For curves? For adrenaline? With the STR.T shocks, KONl gives everyone the ultimate feeling when driving with a sport chassis – the quick...$52.20 - $165.88
- Koni®Special D Shocks and StrutsSpecial D Shocks and Struts by Koni®. The Koni special, or original damper, is designed for the driver who wants to improve their cars handling and safety. Improved road holding with a higher level of safety, available for almost every...Twin-Tube internal designBroad application range$85.84 - $243.60
- QA1®Stock Mount Coilover Shock AbsorberStock Mount Coilover Shock Absorber by QA1®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by QA1 features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to...$130.36 - $738.23
- QA1®Stocker Star Shock AbsorberStocker Star Shock Absorber by QA1®. QA1’s Stocker Star is a lightweight aluminum non-coil-over shock. Used in drag racing, street performance, autocross, road racing and street rod applications, the Stocker Star shock is available...$124.34 - $527.46
- Lakewood®Drag ShockDrag Shock by Lakewood®. When you need to get reliable components to bring your vehicle's suspension or chassis back to life, there's no better place to get them than right here. Whether you need bell housings, drag shocks, flywheels,...$65.35 - $185.95
- ACDelco®Specialty Shock Absorber with SpringsSpecialty Shock Absorber with Springs by ACDelco®. ACDelco Premium Monotube Shocks are designed to meet the demands of sport utility vehicle, 4x4 and light-duty truck owners who want greater control, handling, safety and performance....$50.81 - $92.02
- ACDelco®Specialty™ Air Lift Shock AbsorberSpecialty™ Air Lift Shock Absorber by ACDelco®. ACDelco Specialty Air Lift Shocks are designed to help provide better handling for temporary situations, such as when a vehicle hauls a heavy load or tows a trailer. ACDelco Air Lift...$57.24 - $92.89
- Gabriel®Classic™ Shock AbsorberClassic™ Shock Absorber by Gabriel®. Whether your ride is from the 40’s, 50’s, 60’s, or 70’s – or a limited registration – you can restore the handling and stability of your vehicle with the high-quality Gabriel®...$20.91 - $40.60
- Gabriel®Load Carrier™ Spring Assist ShocksLoad Carrier™ Spring Assist Shocks by Gabriel®. The Spring Assist (Load Carrier™) by Gabriel® is the perfect combination of shock and spring technology to help reduce the loss of ride height in ongoing loaded conditions. The...$69.87 - $109.95
- Gabriel®HiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock AbsorbersHiJackers™ Air Adjustable Shock Absorbers by Gabriel®. Gabriel HiJackers™ are the original air-adjustable shocks, providing customizable performance and support that can be adjusted and readjusted to handle temporary towing or...$104.60 - $180.55
- QA1®Sway BarSway Bar by QA1®. QA1's Sway Bars are designed and tested on the road to give your car's chassis the stability it needs to keep your tires planted on the road. Each sway bar application is engineered by QA1 to provide the best...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$176.94 - $476.61
- QA1®Trailing ArmsTrailing Arms by QA1®. Tubular Trailing Arms are constructed from 1-1/4" diameter, 0.120" wall steel tubing which offers increased strength over other designs, but also have the added advantage of lighter weight. These trailing arms...Made in the U.S.A.Wear Resistant Design$110.97 - $292.30
- RideTech®StrongArms™ Control ArmsStrongArms™ Control Arms by Ridetech®. StrongArms™ are optimized to allow proper camber adjustment at your new lowered ride height without using a large stack of shims.All designed, manufactured, assembled, and packaged in the USAAll parts CNC machined out of US-made 6061-T6511 billet aluminum$135.00 - $2,000.00
- UMI Performance®Rear Control Arm KitRear Control Arm Kit by UMI Performance®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or...Designed to deliver trouble-free, consistent performanceRight for your vehicle and lifestyle$99.99 - $629.99
- Spohn Performance®Boxed Control ArmsBoxed Control Arms by Spohn Performance®. 2 Pieces. Spohn Performance boxed rear loweSpohn Performance boxed rear lower control arms are constructed from 2.0" x 1.5" x 0.120" wall rectangular tubing, and are 100% TIG welded for the...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$189.00 - $270.00
- Spohn Performance®Tubular Adjustable Rear Control ArmsTubular Adjustable Rear Control Arms by Spohn Performance®. 2 Pieces. This top-grade product is expertly made in compliance with stringent industry standards to offer a fusion of a well-balanced design and high level of craftsmanship....Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$105.00 - $279.00
- Spohn Performance®Tubular Rear Control ArmsTubular Rear Control Arms by Spohn Performance®. 2 Pieces. With Polyurethane Bushings. All of Spohn Performance tubular LCAs outperform the heavy, flexible stamped-steel arms and soft rubber bushings that come from the factory....Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$55.00 - $289.00
- QA1®Ball JointBall Joint by QA1®.QA1's 4-Bolt Style Ultimate Ball Joint is ideal for a variety of racing applications. Exclusive to QA1, this patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable. Multiple stud lengths are also available,...Ultimate Low Friction OperationWear Resistant Design$36.47 - $62.36
- QA1®Press-In Style Ball JointPress-In Style Ball Joint by QA1®. QA1 offers its Ultimate Ball Joint in a Press-In Style for a variety of racing applications. A 100% owner rebuildable design, the Ultimate Ball Joint is a QA1 exclusive. This patented, self-lubricating...Ultimate Low Friction OperationWear Resistant Design$36.47 - $62.36
- QA1®Screw-In Style Ball JointScrew-In Style Ball Joint by QA1®. For a variety of racing applications, QA1's Screw-In Style Ultimate Ball Joint is a great choice. This patented, self-lubricating design is 100% owner rebuildable and is exclusive to QA1. With multiple...Ultimate Low Friction OperationWear Resistant Design$56.88 - $62.36
- Mevotech®TTX Ball JointsTTX Ball Joints by Mevotech®. Especially designed for heavy-duty wear and tear, these ball joints will handle the toughest work you can throw at them and still deliver excellent performance. The parts are built to provide extended...High Tensile Steel construction provides minimal deformation at extreme loading conditionsEasysnap locking – for secure locking and extreme strength protection$27.36 - $82.62
The eye catching and unmistakable Buick Estate is a car you can really have fun driving, but if you want to get the best out of yours and make it suit your journeys and your driving style better, then you can make a big difference to the Estate's ride quality by implementing improved suspension systems or shock absorbers. At CARiD, we specialize in helping people bring their vehicles up to the very highest level of performance and personalization with our excellent range of Buick mods and accessories, and we have a great selection of Buick Estate suspension products for you to choose from.
Whether you need new Buick shock absorbers and struts or are looking to improve performance with something from our range of sway bar assemblies, air compressor kits, master bushing kits and other suspension upgrades, you'll find the best range right here. We supply products from all of the biggest names in suspension, including BBK, Air Lift, ReadyLIFT, Eibach, Prothane, Hellwig, Granatelli Motor Sport S, Energy Suspension and Rancho, all designed for your Buick Estate's year, so browse the great deals we have in store for your model and order yours now!
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- November 27, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Control Arms &...In this Part 2 of our suspension components guide (Part 1 was springs & shocks), we give an overview of the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style)...
- November 13, 2018Repair vs Performance Parts | Springs & ShocksIn this (Part 1 of 2) suspension components guide, we`ll clarify the differences between "replacement" (OE factory style) and "performance" (aftermarket) types of...
- March 02, 2017Six Key Learnings From Our Ford F-150 Lift Kit...Here are CARiD, we recently installed a Pro Comp 6-inch suspension lift kit on our Project Ford F-150. We had a lot of fun completing the install (yes, we get paid to...
- May 18, 2016Skid Plates Provide The Ultimate In Off-Road...If you take your 4x4 off-roading, you have likely gained an appreciation of how unforgiving trails can be when it comes to your vehicle`s underside. Deep ruts with...
- November 14, 2015How much lift is needed for larger tires on my...Twenty years after the first Jeep Wrangler model debuted in 1987, third-generation Wranglers were introduced for the 2007 model year. Unlike any previous Wranglers or...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 27, 2015Body Lifts & Suspension Lifts From 2 to 10...Has this happened to you? You catch a glimpse of a truck like yours in a parking lot or around town that, for some reason, you like better than your own. It seems to...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren`t something you think about until there`s a problem or you`ve decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle`s springs through a...
- April 21, 2015Suspension Enhancements Will Raise The Rear Of...If you are using your "daily driver" car or truck for occasional towing duty, you are looking for that ideal sweet spot where the weekday commute is comfortable and...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don`t even realize what a crucial role a car`s suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...