Bellhousing by Brinn®. Brinn bellhousings are the best connections between your engine and transmission. Built to fit any of their transmissions, these magnesium bellhousings offer the greatest strength and lightest weight for your dirt Circle Track car.
- Can be used with any Original or Pro Series/Pro 2. 0 transmission 100 magnesium construction One-piece cast pump mount.
- No bolt-on brackets Ribbed for extra strength and rigidity Includes flywheel shims and starter shims
- Use reverse mount starters
- Requires the use of a 1/4" motor mount plate
- Asphalt bellhousings use a left side pump mount
- 40 tooth HTD style pulley
- 720mm HTD style belt Brinn dirt bellhousing assemblies weigh 11. 4 pounds
- Brinn asphalt bellhousing assemblies weigh 11. 2 pounds
- Brinn bellhousings do not include flywheels or drive flanges
Brinn Inc. is a foremost designer and manufacturer of performance parts for the racing and automotive aftermarket industries. Since its inception in 1988 Brinn® has demonstrated excellence in innovation, performance and reliability providing first-class solutions ranging from performance transmissions and components to starters and shock absorbers. Thanks to its superior products the company has established a trustworthy reputation and become a preferred choice among numerous top drivers and chassis builders in circle track racing across the globe.