Subaru Forester EJ255 Engine 2007, Cylinder Head Gasket Set by Brian Crower®. BC gaskets are pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.2 micron consistent layer of Nitrile rubber that completely fills the cylinder head surface. Even a newly resurfaced cylinder head and/or block has a surface finish or roughness between 10 to15 microns and this Nitrile rubber completely seals the surfaces at operating engine temperatures, unlike the FKM type which is not suitable for filling the surface roughness because the material has too high of heat resistance. Basically the FKM does not melt to fill into the surface roughness providing the proper seal.This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that offers supreme levels of quality, performance and reliability. Designed to provide a perfect fit for a hassle free installation, this reliable product can help you get you vehicle back on the road faster and easier.
|Bore Size: 101 mm|
- Cast iron performance in an aluminum block
- Improved block integral strength
- Improved cooling
- Kits can be installed by your local machine shop
- "Wet sleeve" replace-ability
- Full installation manual available on website
- Increased horsepower output potential
- High boost and horsepower potential
- Superior oil and compression control
- Superior cylinder sealing and ring wear
- Street or strip application
- Bulletproof Darton ductile iron, 130,000-psi tensile strength
Brian Crower, Inc. was created to fill the need for high quality, high performance, late model internal engine components, in stock, at very affordable prices. Stroker kits for all popular Sport Compact applications and camshafts and valve train to match. Complete packages designed to work together to deliver more horsepower and torque as well as greater reliability.