UV Coated Series Front Brake Rotor (W0133-1768272-BRE) by Brembo®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The low environmental impact and the excellent resistance to corrosion allow the range of brake discs with UV coating to establish a new benchmark for the protective treatment. Moreover, the exclusive metal finish offers an appealing aesthetic impact. Brembo takes care of the environment and your health. By choosing the UV technology, instead of a standard one, Brembo saves up to 98% in terms of energy and CO2 emissions!
- Metallic effect that gives the disc a brilliant and clean appearance
- Salt Spray Chamber test shows that UV brake discs resistance to corrosion exceeds the standard of most of the car manufacturers
- The position of the marking on the hub allows the installer to immediately read the Minimum Thickness required for the replacement
- The UV coating on the braking surface and on the outer diameter of the hub assures the complete protection of the brake disc
- More than 600 codes that cover the majority of the European car park
- Water based UV paint does not require any solvents. The ultraviolet (UV) coating process is extremely efficient from an energy point of view
- Ready for use and easy to install
- Resistance to corrosion: Medium
- Total abatement of volatile organic compounds VOCs
- No health threatening components
- High resistance to chemical agents
- Energy consumption: 0.08 kWh/disc
- 1 per Pack
In its 50 years of existence, Brembo® has secured a prestigious place for itself in the automotive braking system sector. This position can only be held through continuous innovation in products and services, maintaining the highest possible quality levels, offering competitive prices and focusing the utmost attention on safety, individual and public health and respect for the environment. The group's Quality, Safety and Environment policy expresses Brembo's commitment to client satisfaction and ongoing improvement.