Toyota RAV4 2013, 16-Pin Blind Spot Detection System with Dual Cameras by Brandmotion®. A blind spot monitoring system is a great investment in improving the safety of you and those around you while driving in heavy traffic, changing lanes, or merging into traffic. While different blind zone systems work in different ways, they all have the same goal: to help you find out if there's an unseen vehicle in your blind spots.
- Complete kit to add dual camera blind spot monitoring to vehicles with 16-pin factory display radio connector
- Low cost solution - No added interface module required
- Works with or without backup camera - Existing camera passes through, or easily add a backup camera
- 100% Plug-and-Play - No wire cutting or soldering needed
- Turn-signal activated
- Displays camera image onto vehicle display screen
- Similar to Honda LaneWatch™ system
- Two adjustable wide angle cameras
- High quality smart multi-video switcher
This system uses two cameras, mounted under your outside rear view mirrors, to watch your vehicle’s blind spot areas. When you turn on your turn signal, the image from the camera on that side of your vehicle activates your vehicles display radio screen, and you get an instant picture of whats in your blind spot. Turn your turn signal off and the image goes away and your display radio returns to its normal setting.
Established with a strong passion for vehicle personalization, Brandmotion® is a nationally known manufacturer of state-of-the-art custom accessories. From high-tech rear view mirrors, backup cameras, 360º camera systems, front facing cameras and parking sensors to in-vehicle wireless phone charging stations, the brand provides plenty of innovative vehicle-specific accessories for a vast variety of popular automobiles. All Brandmotion products deliver the ultimate in style and performance, making your car time safer and more convenient.