Braille Batteries are trusted around the world as the highest quality, most reliable batteries available. We have the strictest quality control standards and perform exclusive performance checks on all of our batteries prior to shipment to the customer. This prevents dead-on-arrival batteries. We also ship all of our batteries fully charged ready to install. Due to the long shelf life of Braille Batteries, your product should arrive ready to install fully charged.
Because of our high level of quality control we offer a free replacement warranty for the following periods:
ONE YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT*: B106, B106C, B129, B14115, B14115C
FIRST YEAR FREE REPLACEMENT, SECOND YEAR PRO-RATED*: B2015, B2015C, B2317, B2618, B3121, B3121C, B6034, B7548, B10049.
*WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The product must have been registered within 30 days of purchase or have an original purchase receipt in order to be eligible for a warranty. If neither of these things are true Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to deny any warranty claim. You may register your product on our website at: https://www.braillebattery.com/productregistration , or by completing the registration form included with your battery and submitting it by mail or fax.
- All shipping of return items and replacement items are the customer’s responsibility.
- Braille Battery, Inc.’s warranties are non-transferable. Warranties are meant for the original customer only. If the item is resold from the original purchaser to any other buyer (i.e. ebay, forums, in a vehicle, etc.) no warranty is available.
- Shipping your battery back to Braille Battery, Inc. without the proper paperwork may lead to the loss of your item and/or the denial of your warranty claim.
- Any batteries damaged when delivered back to Braille Battery, Inc. will not be replaced under the free replacement warranty program. It is the customer’s responsibility to package the item so that it will not be damaged during the shipping process. At that time Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to charge up to full MSRP for the item warranted.
- All carbon fiber batteries must be returned prior to Braille Battery, Inc. shipping out a replacement item.
- All warranty batteries must be returned to and received by Braille Battery, Inc. within the warranty period (i.e. B14115 before the 1 year warranty has expired; B3121 before the 2 year warranty has expired).
- Once battery is received and tested to be bad, a replacement will be sent out. If customer needs replacement right away, customer will pay for replacement that is sent out and a credit will be issued once the first battery is received and found to be bad. If battery is good, then no credit will be issued and original battery will be sent back to customer. Customer shall be responsible for shipping on any warranted replacement battery and/or on the return shipping of a battery sent in for replacement, if that battery is tested to be good.
- Each item is only eligible for one free replacement. After that a prorated price may be decided upon on a customer to customer basis depending on the situation. At times only a repeat customer discount may be offered.
- Once a customer’s product has been warranted the replacement item only holds the warranty until the expiration of the original item. The warranty does not start over on the replacement item.
- Braille Battery, Inc. reserves the right to deny any warranty claim.
*PRODUCT RETURN POLICY:
Items (new & unused) may be returned for 15 days from original purchase. Returns will only be accepted from direct buyers from Braille Battery, Inc. Braille Battery, Inc. resellers reserve the right to accept or deny product within their company’s policies. Items must be returned and received by Braille Battery, Inc. by the 15th day from date of receipt of merchandise from Braille Battery, Inc. Once the item has been returned the current selling price or original purchase price (whichever is lower) of the item will be credited to the purchaser. (Please allow 3-5 days processing time.) The total refund will be less shipping and handling and may be charged a 25% restocking fee. Return shipping is the customer’s responsibility.
Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act:
Legally, a vehicle manufacturer cannot void the warranty on a vehicle due to an aftermarket part unless they can prove that the aftermarket part caused or contributed to the failure in the vehicle (per the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act (15 U.S.C. 2302(C)) Learn More