Universal Chaos Epic Series Class AB Mono 200W Amplifier by BOSS®. Boost your sound quality with this outrageously powerful BOSS amp that will help play your favorite tunes loud enough for the entire world to hear. Featuring the latest in technology, including a MOSFET power supply, variable low pass crossover and bass boost, this high-end piece of electronics delivers an impressive audio experience with supremely clear sound to let you hear details.
- 200 W MAX Power
- 150 W X 1 RMS @ 4 ohm
- Class A/B
- MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Amp Topology: Monoblock, Class A/B
- Channel Configuration: 1 Channel
- Power Supply Type: MOSFET Power Supply
- Total Power Output: 200 Watts
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 200 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 150 Watts x 1
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohms
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.05 %
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 95 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB
Connections, Controls, and Processing
- RCA Inputs: 2 Channel
- High Level Inputs: Yes
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz to 250 Hz
- Length: 4"
- Width: 3.125"
- Height: 1.625"
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.