Universal Chaos Epic Series Class AB Mono 200W Amplifier by BOSS®. Boost your sound quality with this outrageously powerful BOSS amp that will help play your favorite tunes loud enough for the entire world to hear. Featuring the latest in technology, this high-end piece of electronics delivers an impressive audio experience with supremely clear sound to let you hear details.
- 200 W MAX Power
- 150 W X 1 RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Class A/B
- MOSFET Power Supply
- High and Low Level Inputs
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Amp Topology: Monoblock, Class A/B
- Channel Configuration: 1 Channel
- Power Supply Type: MOSFET Power Supply
- Total Power Output: 200 Watts
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 200 Watts x 1
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 150 Watts x 1
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohms
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.05 %
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 95 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB
Connections, Controls, and Processing
- RCA Inputs: 2 Channels
- High Level Inputs: Yes
- Low Pass Filter: 50 Hz to 250 Hz
- Length: 4"
- Width: 3.125"
- Height: 1.625"
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
One of the largest independently owned manufacturers of car audio and video products in the world, BOSS® Systems was set up in 1987 and continues to grow. Headquartered in Oxnard, California, the company carries a great selection of high quality speakers, power amplifiers, subwoofers, tweeters, receivers, capacitors and other related products. At BOSS they put a strong emphasis on providing innovative solutions that suit your specific audio and video needs. All products BOSS offers are designed from top-grade materials to ensure excellent performance and long service life.