Universal All-Terranin Utility Class AB 4-Channel 500W Amplifier by BOSS®. Boost your sound quality with this outrageously powerful BOSS amp that will help play your favorite tunes loud enough for the entire world to hear. Featuring the latest in technology, including a MOSFET power supply, variable low pass crossover and bass boost, this high-end piece of electronics delivers an impressive audio experience with supremely clear sound to let you hear details.
- Weather Proof 500 W MAX Power, 4 Channel
- 94 W X 4 RMS @ 4 Ohms
- Full Range, Class A/B
- USB Charging, Aux, Low Level Inputs, RCA Pre-amp Outputs
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming - play and control music and apps like Spotify/Pandora wirelessly
- Include Inline Multi-Function Remote
- Amp Topology: Full Range, Class A/B
- Channel Configuration: 4 Channel
- Total Power Output: 500 Watts
- Peak Power @ 4 Ohms: 125 Watts x 4
- RMS Power @ 4 Ohms: 94 Watts x 4
- Speaker Impedance: 4 to 8 Ohms
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.01 %
- Channel Separation > 103 dB
- S/N Ratio (A-Weighted): 90 dB
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz ±1 dB
Connections, Controls, and Processing
- RCA Inputs: 2 Channel
- Pre Amp Outputs: 2 Channel
- Thermal/Overload/Short Protection: Yes
- Length: 7.48"
- Width: 5.22"
- Height: 1.65"
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.