7-Band Amplified Graphic Equalizer with Subwoofer Output and X-BASS Bass enhancer by BOSS®. This product is meticulously engineered to help you fine tine the stereo system of your vehicle to your personal preferences. So, if you want to get more than just much bass and volume from an amplifier and subwoofer, this product is a must. Made using innovative technologies and packed with advanced features, it ensures excellent performance and reliable operation for many years ahead.
- Half-DIN 7 Band 200w Max Amplified EQ
- Equalization Range +/- 12dB
- EQ bands 60Hz, 150Hz, 400Hz, 1khz, 3kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz
- Front Input
- Front, Rear & Sub Outputs
- Subwoofer Level Control and X-BASS Bass enhancer
- Variable Low Pass Crossover
- Bands: 7
- Adjustable EQ Bands: 60Hz, 150Hz, 400Hz, 1khz, 3kHz, 6kHz, 15kHz
- Type: 200w Max Amplified
- Inputs: Front
- Outputs: Front, Rear and Sub
- Subwoofer Filter: Switchable 50 Hz or 150 kHz
- Subwoofer Level Control: Yes
- Fader Control:Yes
- Gain: ±: 12 dB
- Maximum Input Voltage: 4 V
- Maximum Output Voltage: 1.5 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- S/N Ratio > (A-Weighted): 60 dB
- Channel Separation: 45 dB
- T.H.D. (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.05 %
- Chassis Type: Half-DIN
- Length: 7"
- Width: 5.88"
- Height: 1.25"
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.