Universal 12" Phantom Series 2300W 4 Ohm DVC Subwoofer by BOSS®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
- One 12" Woofer with Dual 4 ohm 2" Copper Voice Coil
- 2300 Watts MAX 1150 Watts RMS Power Handling
- 84dB Sensitivity, 31 Hz Resonant Frequency
- Poly Injection Cone and Rubber Surround
- Works in 1 CuFt Sealed or 1.3 CuFt Ported enclosure
- Subwoofer Size: 12"
- Peak Power Handling: 2300 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 1150 Watts
- Voice Coil Configuration: Dual
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Diameter: 11"
- Mounting Depth: 6.75"
- FS: 31 Hz
- Qes: 0.577
- Qms: 4.99
- Qts: 0.517
- Vas: 2.472 CuFt
- Xmax (One-Way): 8 mm
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 84 dB
- Recommended Sealed: 1 CuFt
- Recommended Ported: 1.3 CuFt
- Port Diameter: 3"
- Port Length: 6"
- Port Frequency: 38 Hz
- Package contains 1 subwoofer
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
Boss Audio Systems is a leading manufacturer of a full line of mobile electronics equipment with factories in California. Their corporate headquarters are located in Oxnard, California. At Boss Audio Systems, they have built a network of global clientele which covers every market in the world. Boss LA division exclusively serves the needs of Southern and Central American countries.