Universal 12" Armor Series 2400W 4 Ohm DVC Subwoofer by BOSS®. Whether you are a fan of jazz, classical, rock, or pop music, deep basses are what you need to experience a great feeling of excitement. The subwoofers are engineered to provide you with an absolutely clean bass output and long-term reliability.
- One 12" Woofer with Dual 4 Ohms 2" Copper Voice Coil
- 2400 Watts MAX / 1200 Watts RMS Power Handling
- 85dB Sensitivity, 28 Hz Resonant Frequency
- Color Chrome Treated Poly Injection Cone and Rubber Surround
- Works in 1.095 CuFt Sealed or 1.175 CuFt Ported enclosure
- Subwoofer Size: 12"
- Peak Power Handling: 2400 Watts
- RMS Power Handling: 1200 Watts
- Voice Coil Configuration: Dual
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Mounting Diameter: 11"
- Mounting Depth: 5.188"
- FS: 28 Hz
- Qes: 1.214
- Qms: 5.225
- Qts: 0.985
- Vas: 3.015 CuFt
- Xmax (One-Way): 9.04 mm
- Sensitivity (1W/1m): 85 dB
- Recommended Sealed: 1.095 CuFt
- Recommended Ported: 1.175 CuFt
- Port Diameter: 4"
- Port Length: 16"
- Port Frequency: 38.2 Hz
- Package contains 1 subwoofer
Boss provides high-performance audio and video systems with various combinations of features and leading-edge design. Every single product with the Boss logo on it utilizes the latest technology available in mobile videos, head units, loudspeakers, power amplifiers, and signal processors. Boost your entertainment with Boss revolutionary equipment that is sure to meet all your needs and give you a lot more than you expect at a fair price!
One of the largest independently owned manufacturers of car audio and video products in the world, BOSS® Systems was set up in 1987 and continues to grow. Headquartered in Oxnard, California, the company carries a great selection of high quality speakers, power amplifiers, subwoofers, tweeters, receivers, capacitors and other related products. At BOSS they put a strong emphasis on providing innovative solutions that suit your specific audio and video needs. All products BOSS offers are designed from top-grade materials to ensure excellent performance and long service life.