Super Plus Spark Plugs by Bosch®. Bosch Super Plus delivers outstanding durability and reliability you want for your vehicle. Its tapered, v-profile ground electrode makes for better starting in cold weather and improved fuel ignitability, while a heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode makes it 50% longer lasting versus even OE spark plugs.
- Heavy-duty yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode for a 50% longer performance life vs. even OE plugs
- Tapered, v-profile nickel chromium ground electrode for improved starting in cold weather and increased fuel ignitability
- Nickel-plated rolled threads for complete anti-seize and corrosion protection
- Metal glass fused resistor for maximum interference suppression
- Angular, five-ribbed insulator design prevents misfire due to current leakage
If you're looking for durable and reliable non-platinum spark plugs, look no further than Bosch. Super Plus spark plugs deliver quality performance based on technology that's proven on racetracks around the world in the most sophisticated racing engines. Super Plus utilizes an yttrium-enhanced copper core center electrode, making it a 50% longer lasting copper core spark plug versus even OE spark plugs. Super Plus also comes with a tapered, v-profile ground electrode for improved cold starts and better fuel ignitability, making it the best premium copper core plug on the market. For ease of installation and absolutely no adjustments during the life of the plug, Super Plus has factory-set gaps.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”