Starter by Bosch®. Whether new or remanufactured, Bosch starters are 100% factory tested to ensure reliable cranking and starting performance under the most extreme operating conditions. Built for precision fit, Bosch starters are the perfect replacement option for your failed starter.
- Designed to withstand the harshest environments
- Provides balanced high speed torque for maximum performance and dependability
- Armature/commutator remachined to the toughest concentricity standards in the industry
- Increases brush life and maximizes starting power
- Solenoids include 100% new high temp caps, contacts, copper windings and terminal hardware
- Less battery draw results in faster starts with maximum voltage
- 100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards
- Ultimate protection plan
Bosch starters, either new or remanufactured, are guaranteed to start your engine even under extremes of heat, cold and high demand and provide years of reliable performance. Each new starter is 100% full-load tested to ensure it meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards for proven cranking performance, while each remanufactured part is 100% factory tested prior to and during remanufacturing to make sure it meets or exceeds OE specifications, and then full-load tested to guarantee that it complies with Bosch's strict performance specifications.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”