Remanufactured Alternator (AL675X) by Bosch®. Current: 105 Amp. With 6 Groove Serpentine Pulley. With External Fan. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Remanufactured Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is performance tested for longer, more reliable operation.
- 100% exhaustive multipoint quality and performance testing
- Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes
- 100% new high quality bearings provide a longer life and vibration-free, quiet operation
- Rotor slip ring machined to the toughest concentricity specifications in the industry
- Increased brush life and reduced electrical interference on computer controlled vehicles
- Voltage regulators and rectifiers are 100% tested and replaced where required
- Ensures stable voltage output, eliminates shorts and open circuits
- Provides unsurpassed reliability under extreme conditions
- Ultimate protection plan – free emergency roadside assistance
As a rule, a faulty alternator will give you several warning signs like dim dash lights, or flickering headlights, or even an odd smell or a strange noise coming from under the hood when starting your car. If you notice any of these, it's time for replacement. Bosch Remanufactured Alternators feature more new parts to ensure reliable operation for many miles down the road. They withstand temperature extremes and remain reliable even under extreme conditions. 100% new bearings make for a longer alternator life and ensure vibration-free and quiet operation.
In addition, Bosch provides its unique Ultimate protection plan that is available 24 hours a day anywhere in the United States, within 2 years from the date of purchase. This exclusive product support program means that if your Bosch alternator fails within 2 years of its installation, you can get a free jump-start and/or tow service from a qualified roadside service provider.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”