BMW 6-Series 2006, Port Injection Fuel Injector (W0133-1781647-BOS) by Bosch®. Replace a defective fuel injector and get rid of poor fuel economy and sluggish performance. The fuel injector from Bosch is a cost-effective solution when you need a compatible replacement part. It features exactly the same size as the OE part and installs with no modifications to the vehicle.
- Optimal spray pattern for optimum mixture preparation and efficient combustion, also during dynamic driving behavior
- Reduced consumption and low emissions, particularly during the start and warm-up phase
- Perfect hot-starting performance thanks to improved cross sections on the inside of the valves
- Optimal resistance to corrosion thanks to high-alloyed steel and an almost entirely plastic sheath
- Direct replacement
- Installs the same way as the factory unit
- Same dimensions as the OE part
- No modifications required for installation
- Maximum functionality and a long service life
Fuel delivery system incorporates lots of components that fit together to ensure effective fuel consumption. Optimal functioning of every component within the system is essential for the overall engine performance. Bosch provides a comprehensive range of fuel delivery system parts including fuel pumps, fuel injectors, fuel pump reservoirs, fuel pump tank seals, throttle body assemblies, and so on. Bosch utilizes the finest quality materials and state-of-the-art technology in manufacturing their parts to ensure the highest level of performance in terms of fit, form, and function.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”