Alternator by Bosch®. If all you hear when starting your car is a click-click sound, chances are your alternator has died on you. Bosch Alternator is built especially for extremes of heat and cold; it features more new parts and is performance tested for longer, more reliable operation.
- Ensures cranking and starting performance under all temperature extremes
- 100% full-load tested – meets or exceeds OE manufacturers' torque, amperage draw and RPM standards
- Ensures stable voltage output, eliminates shorts and open circuits
- Provides unsurpassed reliability under extreme conditions
- OE design to ensure exact fit, form, and function
- Tested in an endurance simulator to ensure OE quality and function
Bosch alternators come in two options: new and remanufactured. Whatever the type, these alternators are built for extremes of cold and heat, delivering years of dependable performance. The new alternators from Bosch feature larger bearings, improved circuitry, increased output, and additional provisions for cooling that reduce stress on the alternator and increase its life expectancy. Remanufactured alternators are equally effective and include more new parts for reliable operation and maximum performance. The replacement alternators from Bosch are the number one choice for police departments from Florida to Arizona. So when choosing a Bosch replacement alternator, you can be absolutely sure that you're getting the highest quality, long-lasting alternator money can buy.
Bosch®, a premier global supplier of services and technology, is a privately held company headquartered in Germany. Its operations have been divided into four main business sectors that include automotive technology, industrial technology, energy and building technology, and consumer goods. Bosch products and services are designed to fascinate and improve the quality of life by offering innovative and beneficial solutions. The company offers technology worldwide that is “Invented for Life.”