Universal Catalytic Converter by Bosal®. Converter Configuration: Universal Fit. If you’re in need of a replacement catalytic converter, you can’t do better than Bosal. They’re a leading supplier to vehicle manufacturers and use advanced manufacturing techniques to ensure the conversion of harmful gases. This part directly replaces the original equipment. Not legal in California.
- To ensure precise fit, please check catalytic converter shape, length and inlet diameter: the latter should match your exhaust pipe diameter
- Installation may involve welding and cutting
- This is a Federal (EPA) compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet Federal EPA standards ONLY. It is NOT legal for installation on vehicles required to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states following CARB standards, including NY and ME
|Converter Configuration: Universal Fit|
|Catalytic Converter Type: OBDII|
- Constructed to meet your vehicle’s specific emissions requirements
- Radial flow concept allows for an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter for the optimal conversion of harmful gases
- Innovative metal substrate allows for high conversion rate, with less exhaust flow restriction
- Installs with no modifications required
- Compliant to the emission standards set by the federal government
- Converter internals warranted for 25,000 miles, outer shell warranted for 5 years or 50,000 miles
Bosal brings a wealth of OE experience to aftermarket catalytic converters by utilizing many OE components and processes in aftermarket manufacturing. That’s the advantage to being an OE supplier. This synergy, along with massive loadings of precious metals to overcompensate for the high demands of high mileage vehicles, allows us to create a superior catalytic converter versus the normal aftermarket product. This is why Bosal converters have the reputation of solving the problem the first time. Available for domestic as well as import applications, contact Bosal if you’re tired of settling for the same old aftermarket promises that have let you down in the past.
The purpose of a catalytic converter is to reduce harmful emissions by transforming them into less toxic compounds. A faulty catalytic converter can result in reduced vehicle performance and/or a failed emissions test. If you need a quality direct fit catalytic converter, Bosal's wide selection will satisfy your needs. Bosal manufactures original equipment exhaust systems for GM and Ford, moreover, many carmakers such as VW, Honda, Volvo, Subaru, and Mazda rely on Bosal for OE service products. Bosal manufactures original equipment parts in ISO/TS16949-2002 certified facilities.
This catalytic converter fits like OE and has the same dimensions as OE components, so no cutting, welding, and other modifications are required to install it. Bosal has developed its own radial flow catalytic converter with an innovative metal substrate. The radial flow concept ensures an even distribution of the gas flow in the converter to deliver optimized transformation of harmful compounds. The metal substrate is superior to more common ceramic substrates. It has more surface area for catalytic conversion and less exhaust restriction. The part does not comply with the California Air Resource Board (CARB) regulations, so sale and usage in this state is illegal.
Established in 1923 in Alkmaar, Holland, the Bosal Group is the name that is trusted in the automotive industry and beyond. In the USA, Bosal® won wide acceptance as a leading manufacturer of exhaust systems. The brand's customer base includes major carmakers such as VW, Honda, Volvo, Subaru, Mazda, etc. In North America, Bosal designs, develops, and manufactures OE exhaust systems for automakers such as General Motors and Ford. The company has pioneered the manufacture of one-piece, direct-fit replacement exhaust systems and has revolutionized the industry with a number of innovations, including the Bosal Manicat and Lightweight Exhaust. Nowadays, it remains one of the leaders on the OE market and aftermarket.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov