EFR Series 6758-F 250-500 HP Single Scroll WG Turbocharger by BorgWarner®. This performance turbocharger is designed for racing. Its stainless steel turbine housing provides increased efficiency, improved durability, and corrosion resistance. The product has patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges for more thrust capacity and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios. Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies ensure quick boost response.
|A/R Ratio: 0.85|
|Comp Wheel Outlet Diametr: 67 mm|
|Comp Wheel Inducer Diametr: 54 mm|
|Turbine Wheel Outlet Diameter : 58 mm|
- Designed for racing
- Built to improve performance
- Ensures quick boost response
- More thrust capacity and turbine efficiency at low expansion ratios
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel turbine housing
- Patent-pending dual ceramic ball bearing cartridges
- Low-weight Gamma-Ti turbine wheels and shaft assemblies
For over 100 years, BorgWarner® has demonstrated its commitment to advancing the automotive industry and motorsports through a continuous stream of technological advances. In particular, these advancements flourished in the late 1990s when BorgWarner embarked on a series of critical initiatives that immediately turned them into a pacesetter within the turbo technology industry.