AirWerks Series S500SX Turbochargers by BorgWarner®. This performance turbocharger is designed specifically for drag racing, pulling, and road racing. The product has a twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design. The turbocharger features an effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage, extended-tip technology, and a high-efficiency turbine stage. Its configuration provides ultra-fast response and more than 70 PSI of boost.
|A/R Ratio: 0.85|
|Turbine Wheel Outlet Diameter : 4.32" (109.73 mm)|
|Turbine Wheel Ecducer: 3.9" (99.08 mm)|
- Designed for drag racing, pulling, and road racing
- Built to improve performance
- Provides ultra-fast response
- More than 70 PSI of boost
- Twin hydrodynamic journal bearing design
- Effective high-pressure ratio compressor stage
- Extended-tip technology
- High-efficiency turbine stage
For over 100 years, BorgWarner® has demonstrated its commitment to advancing the automotive industry and motorsports through a continuous stream of technological advances. In particular, these advancements flourished in the late 1990s when BorgWarner embarked on a series of critical initiatives that immediately turned them into a pacesetter within the turbo technology industry.