Ford Bronco Power Steering With Small Block Ford Engine 1975, Power Steering Conversion Kit by Borgeson®. Vehicles that already have a Borgeson shaft will need to swap the lower u-joint. If you want to improve your vehicle's steering, go with this quality product by Borgeson. To provide you with the most durable and reliable component, Borgeson uses state-of-the-art CNC equipment and sturdy materials.
- California Proposition 65 Warning
- Vehicles with stock steering shaft will need to cut and DD the existing shaft to use the included u-joint.
- Made to enhance your vehicle's performance
- Manufactured from high-quality materials
- Built by using the latest CNC equipment
- Sturdy construction to last
- (1) Power Steering Conversion Box
- (1) Power Steering Hose Kit
- (1) Power Steering Pump Bracket
- (1) Power Steering Pump Pulley
- (1) 11/16”-36X3/4-DD steel universal joint
The steering system of a vehicle is not only crucial for safety reasons but also to improve the comfort of your driving. Loose steering components will make your iron friend difficult to handle and will cause the front tires to wear out quickly. To improve your steering system efficiency, Borgeson offers high performance components. Striving to make their products as reliable as possible, the company uses the latest manufacturing and inventory control procedures. Each component is made from ultimate quality materials to withstand the high level of wear and tear. Ongoing engineering and testing ensures Borgeson products meet or even exceed modern automotive production vehicle requirements.
Founded in Torrington, CT, Borgeson® began manufacturing universal joints for lathes and milling machines in 1914. By the 1920s, Ford was using Borgeson universal joints for the steering on some of their prototypes. Borgeson Universal continued to develop and refine u-joints for industrial, aerospace and OEM vehicle applications. When purchased in 1982 by the current owners, two avid Street Rodders, Borgeson soon began developing applications for Street Rods. Borgeson has continually improved and developed the original needle bearing universal joints into the most reliable, smoothest operating, strongest u-joints you can buy.