Universal 32 oz. Radiator Flush by BlueDevil®. BlueDevil Radiator Flush restores efficiency to vehicles by helping remove grease, rust, grime or any other build up that occurs during normal vehicle use. Specially formulated coolant flush works well in all vehicles, especially those with high mileage warranting a deep flush. Flushing your cooling system with BlueDevil Radiator Flush will impact your vehicles performance and add life to your car!
- Extends Vehicle Life
- Advanced Cleaning Power
- Concentrated Formula
- Designed to maximize your vehicle's performance
- Proprietary high tech formula for exceptional quality
- Perfect solution for high performance applications
1. When radiator is cool, remove cap, open draincock and drain cooling system. Collect used antifreeze for disposal. When disposing used antifreeze/coolant, please follow local laws and regulations.
2. Close radiator draincock and fill cooling system with water. Reinstall radiator cap and run engine for 10 minutes with heater on max. Turn off engine for radiator to cool.
3. Repeat (Step 1).
4. Close radiator draincock and add BlueDevil RADIATOR FLUSH. Top off cooling system with water while motor is running. (Product services systems up to 12 quarts.) Replace radiator cap.
5. A. For only flushing your radiator, run engine with heater on max for 10 minutes.B. For deeper radiator cleaning, drive your vehicle for 3-6 hours at normal driving conditions or intermittently over a period of a few days, if weather permits. Do not let the cooling system temperature fall below 32 degrees F.
6. Allow engine to cool. Repeat drain procedure (Step 1). Flush cooling system thoroughly with water until all cleaner is removed.
7. Close drain and install required amount of antifreeze.
BlueDevil® Products manufactures quality sealants for the Automotive Aftermarket industry. The unique marketing program BlueDevil offer, the strength of BlueDevil auto care products, and BlueDevil devotion to first class customer service. BlueDevil Products mission is to satisfy every customer that uses BlueDevil products and that commitment has not changed since BlueDevil started selling BlueDevil in 1997.