B4 Series Replacement Steering Stabilizer by Bilstein®. BILSTEIN has a legendary reputation for providing original equipment components to many of the world’s finest vehicle manufacturers. The BILSTEIN B4 Series provides the same OEM quality and ride stability for the aftermarket.
- Constant damping characteristics under any load
- Consistent performance and handling give the vehicle a new car feel every time
- Proven BILSTEIN gas pressure technology
- High OEM quality standards
- High power reserves for maximum safety
- Drive as though it’s the first time, every time
- Technology transfer from original equipment manufacturing and motor sports
- Comprehensive product range
- High market coverage and availability
- Ensures a high level of traction and more precise handling
- A must-have for powerful sport suspensions
- Added safety in all dynamic driving situations
Original-Equipment. The world’s foremost automotive brands put their confidence in Bilstein quality. Why? Because brand develops and series-produce suspension components in collaboration with Bilstein partners from the automotive industry. By placing your trust in Bilstein experience too, you’ll be opting for the BILSTEIN driving experience when you exchange your suspension components.
Gas Pressure Technology. Over time, the mono-tube gas pressure technology developed by BILSTEIN has established itself as a standard in automotive construction. This technology involves keeping the oil in the absorber under pressure, which prevents it from foaming when temperatures and loads are increasing. As a result, full damping power is retained even when the system is placed under extreme stress, a feature that can be observed in the self-lowering piston.
In 1954, Bilstein® was the first to realize the potential offered by an idea of Prof. Bourcier de Carbon, a French researcher in the field of vibrations. The aim was to eliminate the physical disadvantages of the conventional telescopic shock absorbers, whilst at the same time making the dampers lighter and able to be fitted in any position. The name Bilstein has for many decades been closely associated with high tech in the field of suspension design, driving comfort and safety. In order to expand this position in the future, Bilstein became a division of ThyssenKrupp Technologies AG in 1988, and a wholly-owned subsidiary in 2005. The partnership and co-operation within the group will enable the company to continue to inspire with innovations in the traditional Bilstein way.