Targa Style Bikini™ Top by Bestop®. Bestop invented the Bikini® top and has been making them for over 50 years. All Bestop Bikini® tops are made with premium fabric and industrial grade thread and fasteners.
- Provides coverage from direct sunlight and sudden rain storms
- Classic styling from the originator of the famous Bikini® top
- Unsurpassed appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors
- High strength thread at all stress points provides durable Bikini® top construction
- Industrial-grade webbing gives tight fit
- Heavy-duty composite buckles and fittings for long life
Bestop invented the Bikini® top and has been making them for over 50 years. All Bestop Bikini® tops are made with premium fabric and industrial grade thread and fasteners. They will last longer and maintain their shape and fit better than others.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.