Halftop™ Soft Top by Bestop®. Combines the best features of the Bikini®, Windjammer™ and Duster™ accessories, sealing entire cockpit from exposure to elements. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Bestop features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Convenient fold-back sunroof for open-air driving enjoyment
- Zip out DOT-approved rear window, built in mesh screen for maximum ventilation
- For unsurpassed appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains its shape in any temperature, is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors
- The Belt-Rail™ attachment system allows fast, easy installation
- Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life
- Tailgate bar allows you to open the tailgate without opening the rear compartment for trouble-free access
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction
- Includes soft top and all hardware
- The rear window zips out, the mesh screen stays in place
- Fits with a variety of Bestop® door kits (sold separately)
Not long after WWII, Bestop made its first product: a soft top for a Jeep brought back from Germany. Now, Bestop is the largest convertible top maker in the world, producing almost 200,000 tops each year. How does that matter for truck owners? The same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality products goes into every single product Bestop makes, whether it's for a Jeep, or for a truck. Whether it's a fabric tonneau cover or a metal PowerBoard, Bestop can meet the needs of the toughest customers in the world: truck owners.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov