EZ-Fold™ Tonneau Cover by Bestop®. The EZ Fold Tonneau is cleverest tonneau cover: it uses tri-fold technology, so there are no permanently mounted internal rails. Just unfold the EZ Fold, fasten the front and back clamps, and you're off and running. Undo the back clamps, and you can fold this to the back of your cab, so your truck remains a flexible work vehicle. Complete install and removal of this tonneau takes less than five minutes.
- Built-in boxed aluminum frame provides superior strength, quick folding and does not require any rail installation
- OEM quality, heavy duty adjustable clamps secure or release with one-hand operation
- Durable leather-grain textured vinyl is stretch and shrink resistant, withstands all climates, mildew and UV resistant
- Reinforced corner construction for additional strength and stability
- Integrated buckle straps secure folded tonneau to truck bed
- Folded and secured in back of cab, the EZ Fold™ allows for nearly full bed use
- Easy to install and remove, even in extreme weather
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
Not long after WWII, Bestop made its first product: a soft top for a Jeep brought back from Germany. Now, Bestop is the largest convertible top maker in the world, producing almost 200,000 tops each year. How does that matter for truck owners? The same engineering, the same quality control, the same intense focus on manufacturing quality products goes into every single product Bestop makes, whether it's for a Jeep, or for a truck. Whether it's a fabric tonneau cover or a metal PowerBoard, Bestop can meet the needs of the toughest customers in the world: truck owners.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.