Duster™ Deck Cover by Bestop®. The Duster™ Deck Cover protects rear of vehicle from sun, rain and dust.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors
- Collars seal around the rear sport bars preventing leakage into cargo area
- Improves gas mileage and keeps valuables out of sight
- Attaches to vehicle utilizing Bestop®'s Belt-Rail™ system
There are small differences in the Dusters: some Dusters are designed to fit over folded soft tops, some are designed for Jeeps with removed hardtops. Some require factory tailgate bars. Please see each application for specific details.
Bestop® has its origins in Boulder, Colorado in the early 1950s, where founder Thomas Bradley first began manufacturing soft tops for Jeeps during slow periods at his auto upholstery shop. From such humble beginnings Bestop has grown to become the world's largest soft top maker, producing almost 200,000 tops each year, as well as a factory original supplier of soft tops to Chrysler, Suzuki, Isuzu, GM, and Toyota. In fact, Bestop has been the original equipment manufacturer of all Jeep soft tops since 1986. Along with soft tops Bestop is a leading provider of Jeep and truck accessories like bumpers for rock crawling enthusiasts, electrically powered running boards, retractable bed steps, seats, floor liners, and vehicle storage and cargo carrying accessories. Bestop combines the expertise that comes from almost 60 years' experience with cutting edge and innovative design and engineering, and manufacturing that meets or exceeds OEM quality standards, to create the finest Jeep and truck accessories available.