Bentley Continental Suspension Parts
- Shocks & Struts
- Coil Springs & Components
- Leaf Springs & Components
- Air Suspension & Components
- Control Arms, Suspension Rods & Components
- Sway Bars & Components
- Ball Joints & Components
- Torsion Bars & Components
- Panhard Bars & Components
- Shock & Strut Mounts & Hardware
- Steering Dampers & Stabilizers
- Steering Knuckles, Spindles & Components
- Steering Rack & Pinion
- Suspension Bushings
- Alignment Kits & Components
- Suspension System Lubricants
- Suspension & Steering Service Tools
- Arnott®Air Shocks and StrutsAir Shocks and Struts by Arnott®. Designed to match the fine specifications and tolerances of OEM equipment. Provides OEM level of fit, performance, and reliability at a fraction of dealer prices.Arnott sources many components from the same name brand companies that vehicle manufacturers used to build original OEM partsRestore full effectiveness and comfort of your air suspension ride$128.65 - $2,880.40
- Bilstein®B4 Series Replacement Air Shock AbsorberB4 Series Replacement Air Shock Absorber by Bilstein®. The Bilstein B4 air suspension module. The only fully functional module for all air suspension systems in uncompromising OE quality. High-quality air suspension modules in...High OEM quality standardsProven BILSTEIN gas pressure technology$133.72 - $4,226.20
- Suncore®Complete Air Strut AssemblyComplete Air Strut Assembly by Suncore®. This complete kit will replace all the required Air Suspension Parts in order to maintain great ride quality. You will be saving Time and Money by purchasing this complete replacement kit. The...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$192.27 - $765.00
- Suncore®Shocks and StrutsShocks and Struts by Suncore®. The shocks are what stop the vehicle from bouncing excessively. Your brand new OEM Electronic Gas Shocks will help your vehicle with braking, handling and fuel economy. It is highly recommended that Yukon...Easy to installInstallation instructions included$22.19 - $2,465.56
- Dorman®Air Suspension StrutAir Suspension Strut by Dorman®. Ensure a smooth ride and protect your vehicle's suspension with, the Dorman Air Suspension Strut. Designed for a longer service life, air strut is constructed of quality materials to absorb road shock...Direct replacement for a proper fit every timeMade of durable rubber and high strength metals for increased durability and a longer service life$217.27 - $2,324.90
- Unity Automotive®Air Suspension Strut AssemblyAir Suspension Strut Assembly by Unity Automotive®. This is one single side complete strut assembly that matches original equipment quality and ride height. It comes fully assembled with all new parts for premium ride sophistication,...Unity offers complete strut assemblies that match original equipment design and ride heightEach comes fully assembled with all new parts$132.35 - $2,169.95
- Westar®Air Shock and StrutAir Shock and Strut by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$118.37 - $1,231.73
- A1 Cardone®Air Suspension Strut with Air SpringAir Suspension Strut with Air Spring by A1 Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into...Plug for the auto-dampening control unit which eliminates dash panel error messagesFree-floating dividing piston and high-strength pressure tube to help prevent damage and provide longer life$73.80 - $969.54
- RMT®Remanufactured Suspension Air Spring Bag StrutRemanufactured Suspension Air Spring Bag Strut by RMT®. OEM remanufactured air spring bag strut will replace the original OEM bag strut. RMT OEM remanufactured air spring bag strut are a great lower cost option for your repair.Guaranteed to provide ultimate strength and durabilityMade to provide unequaled quality and reliability$164.00 - $782.00
- Arnott®Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Arnott®. This is one air compressor pump built to original equipment specifications of your vehicle that matches manufacturer fit and performance at a fraction of dealer prices. An integrated dryer removes...Powerful and ReliableCompact, Lightweight Design$189.39 - $957.58
- Dorman®Air CompressorAir Compressor by Dorman®. Rigorously tested for sustained, secure performance by a team of product and quality engineers, Dorman’s Suspension Compressor eliminates excessive suspension sag, restoring vehicle handling and safety. It...Integral to a level ride - replacement restores active suspension functionA hassle-free repair - no need to rebuild rusty components$163.72 - $755.07
- Unity Automotive®Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Unity Automotive®. Unity’s priority has been to make the highest quality strut assembly available on the market. In order to achieve that goal, they have spent years researching the common problems with...Exact OEM angle & dimensions for every componentMetallographic test to check material structure$114.24 - $599.76
- Westar®Air Suspension CompressorAir Suspension Compressor by Westar®. Westar is a widely recognized manufacturer and exporter of rubber to metal bonded parts for all types of trucks and automobiles. Every single product goes through countless quality check, producing...Non re-manufacturedBuild with brand new rubber to ensure the life of air spring$176.72 - $2,096.91
- A1 Cardone®Suspension Air CompressorSuspension Air Compressor by A1 Cardone®. When applicable, improvements based on typical failure modes of original units are incorporated into the design and manufacture of replacement component parts, which translates into longer...50-state emissions street legalThe finest quality at a great price$163.95 - $1,490.84
- RMT®VOSS Suspension™ Air Line Hose Connector Brass Fitting (M000-A319-AD4U)VOSS Suspension™ New Air Line Hose Connector Brass Fitting by RMT®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The new suspension air line hose connector brass fitting helps connect and distribute air between your air suspension components. Purchase this...1 Year WarrantyGuaranteed to provide ultimate strength and durability$10.00
- RMT®Air Ride Supply Solenoid Valve BlockAir Ride Supply Solenoid Valve Block by RMT®. The air suspension solenoid valve block is responsible for distributing the air between the air suspension compressor and the air struts or air spring bags in your vehicle. When the O-rings...Guaranteed to provide ultimate strength and durabilityMade to provide unequaled quality and reliability$196.00 - $231.00
- RMT®Air Suspension Compressor Relay (RELA-MAPV-C642)New Air Suspension Compressor Relay by RMT®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. When the Compressor Overheats it can cause damage to the Relay and need replacement. Every single component is new and not remanufactured. It is recommended to always...Limited 2 Year WarrantyGuaranteed to provide ultimate strength and durability$25.00
- RMT®Compressor Thermal Sensor (SENS-G290-ABVW)New Compressor Thermal Sensor by RMT®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Purchase this premium RMT product known for its exceptional quality, outstanding durability and superior efficiency as well as seamless performance.Limited 2 Year WarrantyGuaranteed to provide ultimate strength and durability$34.00
- Valvoline®Unitrac ™ Fluid (VV813)Universal Unitrac ™ Fluid by Valvoline®. Volume: 5 gal. Quantity: 1 Piece. Valvoline™ Unitrac™ Fluid is a High Performance, Multi-Purpose All Weather Fluid Designed For Agricultural Tractors And Off highway Equipment. Valvoline™...High performance, multiple purpose all weather fluid designed for agricultural tractors and off highway equipmentUniquely formulated to provide excellent antiwear, oxidation, ferrous rust, copper corrosion, sludge and varnish protection$97.54
- Integra®Shock Oil (310 30902)Universal Shock Oil by Integra®. 1 Gallon. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great...Made to meet the rigorous demands of racing conditionsCan provide a comprehensive solution for your suspension needs$72.00
- Maxima Racing Oils®0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz (59-56505)Universal 0WT Synthetic Shock Oil, 640 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Synthetic Racing Shock Fluid (SYN RSF) is an ester-based, Full Synthetic race-grade shock fluid formulated to withstand extreme temperatures and loads. SYN RSF is...Made to deliver trouble-free operation for years aheadOptimal protection against wear$292.98
- Maxima Racing Oils®Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 ozUniversal Suspension Clean Aerosol, 13 oz by Maxima Racing Oils®. Maxima Suspension Clean is specifically formulated for the Powersports industry professional. Suspension Clean's unique formula quickly and easily cleans suspension...Dries quickly and completelyLeaves no residue$5.88 - $7.29
- Maxima Racing Oils®Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock FluidUniversal Zero Drag Formula Racing Shock Fluid by Maxima Racing Oils®. 7WT, 10WT and 15WT is for those applications requiring greater damping. Racing Shock Fluid is a blend of the finest petroleum base stocks available. With extremely...Reduces drag and stictionReduces friction$9.81 - $211.59
- Spohn Performance®Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge (902)Universal Super Lube™ Bushing Grease Cartridge by Spohn Performance®. 14 oz. This is the good stuff. Polyurethane bushing manufacturers advise to never use a petroleum based grease for poly bushing lubrication. Polyurethane should...Rigorously tested to withstand years of abusePerfect for automotive or powersports applications$15.00
- PJ1®1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil (10-32KS)Universal 1 Liter Cartridge Tuner Oil by PJ1®. PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is specially formulated for todays sophisticated motorcycle fork systems Recommended for KYB and SHOWA fork units PJ1 Cartridge Tuner Oil is made from top quality...Distinctive light red colorRecommended for both 2T and 4T motorcycles$21.03
- Dorman®Spherical Heim JointsSpherical Heim Joints by Dorman®. Quantity: 5 per Pack. Highly resistant to rust and corrosion, Dorman’s Spherical Rod End Ball Joints provide long-lasting durability.This product can expose you to chemicals including lead and...Made from high-quality materials for ultimate durabilitySuitable for a broad array of automotive, industrial and agricultural uses$37.28 - $59.38
- Dorman®Shock Absorber And Sway Bar Bushing KitShock Absorber And Sway Bar Bushing Kit by Dorman®. Dorman offers a variety of Shock Absorber Mount Bushings for a range of applications. All Shock Absorber Mount Bushings constructed from high-quality materials for long-lasting use.Direct replacement Shock Absorber Mount Bushings available to ensure a proper fitSuitable for use with upper shocks and/or sway bar end links$2.34
- Dorman®Shock Absorber BushingShock Absorber Bushing by Dorman®. Dorman offers a variety of Shock Absorber Mount Bushings for a range of applications. All Shock Absorber Mount Bushings constructed from high-quality materials for long-lasting use. CA Prop 65 WARNING...Direct replacement Shock Absorber Mount Bushings available to ensure a proper fitSuitable for use with upper shocks and/or sway bar end links$2.19 - $2.43
- Lippert Components®BushingsBushings by Lippert Components®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind, this product by Lippert Components will last a...Expertly crafted from premium materialsDesigned to match rigorous quality standards$32.01 - $88.08
- Lippert Components®Spring Eye Bushing (126171)Spring Eye Bushing by Lippert Components®. Quantity: 1 per Pack. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is...High quality at an affordable priceBuilt to match your exact requirements$9.13
The Bentley Continental is the name used for a number of generations of luxury vehicles, starting in 1952. The modern lineup is introduced by the Bentley Continental GT, manufactured since 2003. This grand tourer was conceived as an exclusive luxury vehicle with handcrafted components – traditional characteristics for the models of the brand. However, unlike previous Continentals, it was a mass-production automobile, with considerably larger production volumes. The new Continental GT was also more affordable, which attracted wider customer base. Alongside with the powerful GT the new Continental range includes the dynamic GT Speed, the sumptuous V8 and the agile V8 S.
If the suspension system of your vehicle gets faulty, you should not overlook first symptoms and fix the problem as soon as possible. In case you experience excessive shaking or side-to-side vibration when driving, your car leans hard in corners or makes squeaking noise when bouncing, your suspension system may need some service. Whatever the malfunction, we have the ultimate cure. In our store, the extensive range of Bentley Continental suspension parts is offered to help you and your mechanic. We supply the finest quality products which ensure durable operation of your vehicle’s suspension system.
Guides & Articles
Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure
- August 08, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Vehicle's Springs?The springs on your vehicle are an integral part of its suspension system. Not only do springs keep all four corners suspended at a pre-determined, level ride height,...
- July 11, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Suspension Bushings?Maybe you remember being pushed along in a wheelbarrow during childhood. The ride was bone-jarring - even with an air-filled rubber tire cushioning against the rough...
- July 05, 2018When Is It Time To Replace My Shock Absorbers?Shock absorbers are suspension components that dampen and halt the up-and-down movement of your vehicle's springs. If these control devices weren't part of the...
- October 29, 2015Coilovers Are Pricey - Why Would I Spend My...When first glancing through the Performance Coilover Kits section of our website, you may be put off by some of the prices you see. After all, what are you buying...
- October 09, 2015What Special Tools Are Available For Suspension...Seasoned professional automotive technicians often say if you're using too much physical effort during a repair, you're simply not using the right tool. This is true,...
- October 03, 2015Coil, Leaf, & Torsion Bar | Describing The 3...The springs in your vehicle probably aren't something you think about until there's a problem or you've decided to upgrade suspension parts in the interest of sportier...
- October 02, 2015How Do Shock Absorbers Work?Shock absorbers (also known as "shocks") are the suspension components which slow, then stop, the up-and-down bouncing movement of your vehicle's springs through a...
- September 17, 2013Stock vs Performance SuspensionVery often we don't even realize what a crucial role a car's suspension plays in providing a safe and comfortable ride. The system maximizes the friction between the...
- September 10, 2013Shocks Versus Struts: The Big Answers Revealed!Shock absorbers, also known simply as “shocks” (which is what we will call them for the rest of this article), are the suspension components which stop your car or...
- May 24, 2013How to Inspect Your Suspension SystemThe very first thing to know about timely suspension system diagnosis is that the stability and steering control of your vehicle and, what is more important, your...
- June 01, 2012How Low Can You Go?Lowering is high on the list of many people who want to improve the appearance of their car. If you want to lower your car with the coil springs, then replacing them...
- $3.94 - $160.97
- $42.65 - $2,726.97
- $73.40 - $164.05
- $16.81 - $221.70