Lowering Coil Spring Kit by Belltech®. This is a set of replacement coil springs designed for the enthusiast who seeks to lower their vehicle and achieve handling improvements in grip, cornering speed, and turn-in response while maintaining civilized ride comfort. Lowered-height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting spacer pieces. Springs are crafted from chromium alloy steel for superior resilience that won’t sag over time and are finished with silver powder coat that effectively resists corrosion, chips, and scratches.
- Set of coil springs
- Ride height can be easily adjusted to only 1” of drop by the use of height-boosting urethane spacer pieces
- Top and bottom spacer pieces combine to create a total of 1” of vehicle lift
- Spacer pieces are removable to restore the natural ride height of the coil springs
- Spacers are engineered and contoured to fully dissipate spring load evenly over their entire surface area
- Top spacer pieces are designed to replace OEM top spring isolators
- Springs are designed to reduce side-to-side lean and nose dive under aggressive driving conditions
- Springs are crafted from chromium alloy steel for superior strength and resilience that resists spring sag over time
- Springs are subject to a tempering process (annealing and shot blasting) to ensure even thickness and stable performance
- Silver powder coat finish effectively resists corrosion, chips, and scratches
- Manufactured in the United States
Your SUV or pickup truck was designed to provide good handling with a comfortable ride. Manufacturers set vehicle ride heights as a compromise to please the majority of their customers who want a more commanding view of the road and better snow clearance. For the driver that wants to lower their vehicle but retain the ability to adjust ride height easily, Belltech offers lowering springs that provide an uncompromising balance between an aggressive stance and performance. Should you prefer only a 1” drop, height-boosting urethane spacer pieces will lift your vehicle back up accordingly. The height gain comes from both top and bottom spacer pieces, which combine to create a total of 1” of vehicle lift.
The spacer pieces are engineered and contoured to fully dissipate spring load evenly over their entire surface area to ensure ride quality remains fully intact. Even though the front drop is subtle, you’ll gain immediate, noticeable handling benefits thanks to springs which have been tuned for the suspension dynamics of your vehicle. Side-to-side body lean will be reduced along with braking nose dive. Belltech coil springs are designed for a long life of precision operation, and are built to avoid the disappointments of spring sag and corrosion that plague other brands. A multi-level tempering process during manufacturing begins with an annealing stage which heats the metal, then allows it to cool slowly in order to minimize internal stresses and increase strength. Metal is then shot blasted to remove surface imperfections and coated with a durable layer of silver powder coat finish to resist corrosion, scratches, and chips.
Founded in 1983 in Fresno, California, Belltech® Suspensions began with a mission of filling a need that existed in the marketplace for quality lowering kits that provided full-size pickups with an aggressive stance and a ride that wasn't severely punishing. After developing state-of-the-art drop spindles, coil springs, and shackle hanger kits, word of mouth spread about the design, reliability, and smooth operation of their products - earning Belltech respect among demanding California custom builders and racers. The consistent high quality and cutting-edge functionality of their lowering kits allowed them to grow in the marketplace, and the company expanded to their current location in neighboring Sanger, CA. Belltech merged with German-based KW Suspensions in 2005, and today draws on a wealth of engineering talent that has produced joint products with automotive manufacturers such as AMG, Roush, and Viper and been involved in world-class racing series. Our website is proud to offer best values on the full lineup of Belltech quality air springs, compressors, coilover sets, lowering kits, shock absorbers, anti-sway bars, lift kits, and alignment kits which prove that lowered style and ride comfort are not mutually exclusive.