Engine Coolant Thermostat with Gasket/Seal and without Housing (143-0641) by Beck Arnley®. Temperature: 188 Degree. For one hundred years, Beck Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands parts and deliver the OE quality that matches what was originally on the vehicle.
|Housing: Not Included|
|Order Multiples: 1|
- Features a standard Jiggle Valve where required by OE and has a long stroke for maximum cooling
- Self Cleaning and controls the flow of coolant through radiator regulating heat dissipation and allows engine to reach operating temp as quickly as possible
- Reduces oil dilution, cylinder bore wear, fuel consumption, exhaust emission, and improves efficiency of the heating system
- Provides the performance you've come to expect from Beck/Arnley
- Direct OE Replacement
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
Beck Arnley offers OEM temperature spec thermostats, however and alternate temperatures to allow you to have a better adapted engine heating/cooling temperature based on your climate. Beck Arnley also offers some thermostats that include the built in housing and some even include a coolant temperature sensor.
Beck Arnley® is a leading supplier of OE quality parts for import cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Established 100 years ago, the company offers premium brakes, engine management parts, cooling system parts, electrical parts, and fluids that meet OE specifications in form, fit, and function. Beck/Arnley also makes installation easier by adding product enhancements, sets, and kits. The company started with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioned to import vehicles and import car parts in the 1950s. Beck/Arnley continues its tradition of sourcing part by part finding the perfect manufacturer for each application.