Ford Tempo 3.0L 1993, Ignition Distributor Cap by Beck Arnley®. Designed utilizing the latest technology, this product by Beck Arnley features premium quality and will perform better than advertised. Perfect for your vehicle and lifestyle, it is manufactured to meet or exceed stringent industry standards.
- Durability tested at 15,000 volts, 248 degrees Fahrenheit and 50Hz
- Voltage and heat shock tests are performed to withstand a minimum of 300 hours
- Application specific to ensure a correct fit every time
- Provides the performance you've come to expect from Beck/Arnley
- Direct OE Replacement
- Meets or exceeds OEM specifications
Beck Arnley® is a leading supplier of OE quality parts for import cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Established 100 years ago, the company offers premium brakes, engine management parts, cooling system parts, electrical parts, and fluids that meet OE specifications in form, fit, and function. Beck/Arnley also makes installation easier by adding product enhancements, sets, and kits. The company started with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioned to import vehicles and import car parts in the 1950s. Beck/Arnley continues its tradition of sourcing part by part finding the perfect manufacturer for each application.