Cabin Air Filter by Beck Arnley®. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Order Multiples: 1|
- Charcoal activated filter media where specified by OE manufacturers
- Same form and fit as OE for proper fit in the cabin air filter housing
- Improves air quality inside the vehicle when replaced every 50,000 miles
- Filters out microscopic particles of dust, smoke, pollen, etc. that can cause allergies and unpleasant odors
- OE quality products from top original equipment
- Top quality materials
- Excellent construction
- The finest quality at a great price
For one hundred years, Beck/Arnley has been providing premium OE quality parts for vehicles. Beginning with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioning to import vehicles in the 1950’s, brand understands parts and deliver the OE quality that matches what was originally on the vehicle.
Beck Arnley® is a leading supplier of OE quality parts for import cars, light trucks, and SUVs. Established 100 years ago, the company offers premium brakes, engine management parts, cooling system parts, electrical parts, and fluids that meet OE specifications in form, fit, and function. Beck/Arnley also makes installation easier by adding product enhancements, sets, and kits. The company started with motorcycle parts in 1914 and transitioned to import vehicles and import car parts in the 1950s. Beck/Arnley continues its tradition of sourcing part by part finding the perfect manufacturer for each application.