Universal Video Splitter by Beat-Sonic®. Split an incoming composite video connection to two other connections using this 1-to-2 video signal distribution amplifier.
- Power: DC11V-15V
- Input/Output: 1 input, 2 output
- Input/Output terminal: Gold plated RCA terminal
- Input/Output level: 1.0 Vpp 75 ohm
- Power consumption: Less than 50mA
- 1 input for 2 output video signal splitter
- Powered for maximum quality and minimal signal loss
- High quality and specialized parts ensure clear and stabilized output
- Hard aluminum body protects the device from heat and harsh environments
- Filters out incoming noises from unwanted sources
- Gold plated terminal, high quality circuit and specially selected parts were used to ensure high clarity picture output
- Extremely compact size, smallest in the industry
Beat-Sonic was founded in Japan in 1991 and has quickly grown from a small manufacturer to a leader in the automotive audio/video entertainment industry. The company makes every effort to keep abreast of the latest technologies and greatest breakthroughs in today's fast-developing aftermarket. Its mission is to make a progressive improvement in quality and design of their products in order to go beyond the expectations of the most fastidious customers. The brand has a strong spirit of innovation and total dedication to superiority. Beat-Sonic has maintained the status of a forward-thinking, creative company that is focused on crafting top-notch products.