RS Diamond Black with Dia-Cut Rim and Clear Coat Wheels by BBS®. If exceptional performance is what you're after, BBS Forged Line wheels are the way to go! Forged by applying up to 18 million pounds of pressure to a billet of high-grade 6000 series aluminum or a special magnesium alloy, they boast unrivaled durability and great looks. BBS forged wheels are designed with the most optimal stiffness-to-weight ratio, so they not only reduce unsprung weight for improved vehicle performance, they're also strong enough to withstand impacts and deliver long-tern durability.
|Lip Size, Concavity, and overall Appearance, may vary depending on Vehicle and Wheel Size|
|Once Tires are mounted onto Wheels, the wheels become Non-Returnable|
|Feel free to contact our dedicated Wheel & Tire team with any questions|
- Forged from the finest materials to provide exceptional quality
- Made using a special multi-stage Die-Forging process to deliver unbeatable strength
- Lightweight construction to improve handling, braking and acceleration
- Extremely strong and rigid to endure the most demanding conditions
- Proven to offer unsurpassed impact and corrosion resistance and durability
- Rigorously tested to ensure uncompromising performance
Whether you're looking to dominate the race track or just want your street car to have exhilarating performance and turn heads as you pass by, BBS wheels are for you. The most sought-after and respected wheels in the world, they boast a refined style, with lightness and strength that are unmatched in the industry. Extremely lightweight, these wheels are the perfect way to reduce unsprung weight, which results in considerable performance gains. With less unsprung weight, your suspension will work more efficiently, for better handling, grip and braking. But weight is not the only factor to consider when buying aftermarket wheels. To enjoy dependable performance, your wheels must have the proper stiffness-to-weight ratio because wheels that are only lighter may perform better initially, but they may not have the strength and durability to endure the rigors of completion or performance road use.
BBS doesn't sacrifice strength and rigidity in pursuit of weight. Regardless of whether you choose cast, cast flow-formed or forged wheels, strength and durability are never compromised. With their unique capacity to draw on over 40 years of racing experience and expertise, BBS is able to achieve the almost impossible – a very tough and lightweight wheel that provides amazingly high performance. BBS wheels don't crack or deform even under the harshest driving and racing conditions. This is what sets them head and shoulders above the competition. Made with quality at their core, these wheels not only give you the absolute best in performance, but stunning appearance as well. They're painted using environmentally-friendly paints using processes that match the original equipment quality standards of leading premium car makers, and then meticulously inspected to present an absolutely immaculate surface finish. Available in a range of exquisite styles, BBS wheels are sure to add a touch of distinction to your vehicle. From the elegant simplicity of six-spoke configurations to the old school flair of mesh designs, and much more, you'll find wheels that will perfectly complement your machine.
Regardless of what styles or sizes you're interested in, the one thing you can depend on to come with every wheels or wheels and tires order is the best buying experience in the business. From fitment help from our in-house wheel experts to shipping packages certified by UPS, we'll take care of you and your order every step of the way. We know how much of a financial investment you're making in a set of wheels or wheels and tires, and in return we'll deliver service and product that is second to none.
- Dedicated Wheel ExpertsOur in-house Wheel Team is always on hand to assist you with any questions
- Guaranteed FitmentYour new wheel and tire package will perfectly fit your car - guaranteed by CARiD
- Wheel & Tire PackagesSave your precious time and money by ordering a complete wheel and tire set
- State-of-the-Art EquipmentWe use advanced Hunter® equipment to ensure damage-free mounting & accurate balancing
- TPMS SensorsTPMS sensors purchased as part of a package are installed at no additional charge
- Free Mounting & BalancingOrder a wheel & tire package and get professional mounting and balancing for free
- Free Nitrogen InflationNitrogen inflation increases tire life & fuel economy. With us, you get it free of charge
- Free Installation KitYour new wheels will come with all hardware needed for hassle-free installation (where applicable)
We take pride in our fitment information and don't take our fitment guarantee lightly. You can depend on the fitment advice from our professionals because they have decades of knowledge and experience to draw from. Research the brands of equipment we use and the wheel accessories we offer and you'll find they're the finest in the industry, because we want you to have the best. The combination of products and services we provide cannot be matched, especially by a local tire store.
When the ultimate goal is maximum performance, BBS® is the only wheel brand you need to know. For over forty years the company has been engineering high-performance and racing wheels that are at the pinnacle of quality and craftsmanship. BBS was established in 1970 in the Black Forest region of Germany by two amateur racers Heinrich Baumgartner and Klaus Brand who were looking for performance gains on the race track. The company was initially making plastic auto body parts until 1972, when it introduced its innovative three-piece motorsports wheel. This wheel was rapidly accepted in the motor racing community, with BBS gaining the attention of factory racing programs, including BMW. As the company expanded, road wheels were added to their wheel-building program. BBS wheels have won over 250 series Championships, including F1, Touring Cars, World Rally Championships, and more. “Technology through Motorsports” is the BBS motto with good reason – the know-how gained on the race track goes into the design and technology of all BBS aftermarket wheels.