Tuned Length Shorty Headers by BBK®. Primary Tubing Diameter: 1.625". Gain 15-20 dyno-proven horsepower at the rear wheels just by bolting on a set of BBK long tube, full length headers. These premium headers are CAD designed with a one-piece laser cut exhaust flange, CNC mandrel bent tubes, and a leak-free ball and socket (dome) style collector, for unrestricted airflow. They’re pressure tested to ensure trouble-free performance, come with gaskets and mounting hardware. A BBK short X-pipe, H-pipe or Y-pipe is required to connect to the exhaust system.
- Dyno testing results show a typical increase of 15-20 horsepower at the rear wheels
- Developed using CAD (Computer Aided Design) software
- 1-piece laser cut exhaust flange for added strength and durability
- CNC mandrel bent tubes to ensure consistent diameter throughout the tubes
- Leak free ball and socket (dome) style collector
- Pressure tested to ensure trouble free performance
- Recommended for built engines and high-performance applications
- Includes new gaskets and hardware
- Requires BBK short X-pipe, H-pipe or Y-pipe to connect to the exhaust system
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
BBK Performance® is the No. 1 manufacturer of EFI performance parts and accessories. For over 20 years the company has concentrated its resources on the development and manufacture of performance parts and accessories for late model electronically fuel injected vehicles. These parts include large bore, high-flow mass air meters and throttle bodies, intake manifolds, high-flow fuel rails and high-volume fuel pumps, and cold air intake kits. The company also manufactures an extensive line of high-tech headers and exhaust pipes, and state-of-the-art suspension and steering components. Along with their commitment to EFI, the company is also dedicated to designing and manufacturing the highest quality parts and accessories right here in the USA. To that end, the company operates 2 large design and manufacturing facilities in Temecula, California as well as a large distribution center located in Daytona Beach, Florida.