eXtracter Series™ Short Catted Mid-X-Pipe (1810) by BBK®. Emissions: EPA compliant. Main Piping Diameter: 2.5". These BBK direct replacement X-pipes feature BBK's unique die stamped performance Xtracter center X section to ensure maximum flow and horsepower. X-pipes increase exhaust flow to gain horsepower by allowing both cylinder banks to make use of both sides of the exhaust system. These high-flow X-pipes are constructed from large diameter tubes that are CNC mandrel bent to ensure maximum flow and the most horsepower increase possible. They’re available in full length versions that connect to the factory manifolds or shorty headers and short versions that connect to BBK long tube headers, with catalytic converters or in off-road style without converters. Includes O2 sensor bungs. Bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required.
Notes: For Use with PN[1531/15310].
|Emissions: EPA compliant|
|Series: eXtracter Series™|
|Main Piping Diameter: 2.5"|
- Provides optimal exhaust flow for the most possible increase in horsepower while retaining an exhaust system
- X-pipe allows exhaust from both banks to exit using both sides of the exhaust system, for the least restriction and greatest exhaust flow
- Large diameter tubes are CNC mandrel bent to maintain consistent flow throughout the length of the exhaust
- Full length versions include factory style flanges for a perfect connection to factory exhaust manifolds or shorty headers
- Short versions designed to connect to BBK full length, long tube headers
- Bolt-on installation; no cutting or welding required
- Both full length and short styles available with or without high-flow catalytic converters
- X-pipes without catalytic converters are not street legal and are intended for off-road use only
- Limited 1-year warranty
- Proudly made in the USA
OEM original O2 sensor locations and factory style die-stamped flanges ensure a perfect fit and BBK In-house dyno-testing has shown solid gains of 15-20 horsepower depending on application.
BBK Mid-X-Pipes are designed as direct bolt on to factory headers or any aftermarket shorty headers as well as, of course, BBK shorty headers.
BBK Performance X pipes have been the number one performance brand Ford Mustang enthusiasts have enjoyed for years. Each BBK X pipe offers performance, quality and value that guarantees years of top performance for your Ford Mustang.
BBK Performance® is the No. 1 manufacturer of EFI performance parts and accessories. For over 20 years the company has concentrated its resources on the development and manufacture of performance parts and accessories for late model electronically fuel injected vehicles. These parts include large bore, high-flow mass air meters and throttle bodies, intake manifolds, high-flow fuel rails and high-volume fuel pumps, and cold air intake kits. The company also manufactures an extensive line of high-tech headers and exhaust pipes, and state-of-the-art suspension and steering components. Along with their commitment to EFI, the company is also dedicated to designing and manufacturing the highest quality parts and accessories right here in the USA. To that end, the company operates 2 large design and manufacturing facilities in Temecula, California as well as a large distribution center located in Daytona Beach, Florida.