Ford F-250 F / K Engine VIN Character 1994, Techni-Cooler™ Intercooler System by Banks®. Optimizes the boosted air density for higher continuous power and lower exhaust gas temperatures. Less restriction. Flows great. The stock intercooler is riddled with restrictions that cause turbulence, which kills airflow and power. Banks minimizes restrictions by making the flow area bigger throughout, from mandrel-bent boost tubes to thicker core, which has a whopping increase in flow volume. Airflow cranks in Banks' end tanks! Most competitors have poorly designed sheet metal end tanks with square corners that choke airflow.
- Install Time: 7 Hour(s)
- This is a CARB compliant part, legal for use on vehicles built to meet CARB standards and/or registered in California and other states which follow CARB standards (CARB EO: D-161-82)
- Improves Power, Durability & Fuel Economy
- Dramatically increases air density
- Cooler EGTs, more MPG & constant-duty power
- High-efficiency custom-machined durable cast end tanks
- Wide-open inlet and outlet
- Reduces boost pressure loss
- Maximizes Boost Air
- Lowers exhaust gas temps
- Packs cool, dense air into the cylinders
- Lower restriction for superior flow
- Large, high-efficiency all-aluminum end tanks
- Thick core area with impressive volume
- Twin-Ram intake manifold flows air evenly
Techni-Cooler 's large, high-efficiency custom-machined end tanks have two advantages. One: The streamlined design and rounded corners improve airflow. Two: Banks' cast end tanks will never melt or burst under high-boost conditions. The king of cool. Removing restrictions and improving airflow lowers boost air temps. This increases the density and oxygen content of air entering the engine, which amplifies power, lowers exhaust gas temps (EGTs) and improves fuel economy. And when EGTs are tamed, the tuner doesn't need to limit fuel delivery. So you get higher continuous, usable power and more safe power at any EGT. Very cool! Everything is bigger: boost tubes, aluminum end tanks, inlet, outlet, and core area. More flow volume. Increases air density for more continuous power.
Banks® provides an entire line of automotive products for diesel cars, trucks, SUVs, marine and motorhome applications. The company's product selection includes air intake parts, exhaust and transmission parts, brake parts, power systems, turbo upgrades, gauges and mounting, along with different electronics. Banks strives to be the number one provider of easy-to-use automotive performance parts built to fulfill the needs of automotive enthusiasts. If you're looking for high-quality parts for your vehicle, Banks is the brand you can rely on.
WARNING Cancer and Reproductive Harm. www.p65warnings.ca.gov CARB To confirm your vehicle's CARB certification, please enter EO number at www.arb.ca.gov