Stash Tube (ST-155R) by Baker Drivetrain®. Media Blasted Stash Tube. Highlighted. A stash tube to keep registration papers dry and to keep the stash cool and oil-free. This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and with customers in mind. It will meet your needs and deliver great quality at an affordable cost.
|Internal Diameter: 2.5"|
- Made with billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Screw-on top
- .2" thick O-ring for a water-tight seal
- Highlighted ribbed fin design to keep your stash cool
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Will let you get the most spirited and enjoyable ride ever
- Thoroughly developed for unbeatable quality and enduring value
- Designed specifically for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
Baker Drivetrain® was founded in 1998 by Bert Baker, an avid bike tinkerer, who had a strong passion for improving the performance of American V-Twin Motorcycles. The company stays at the forefront of innovation offering an extensive line of cutting-edge American-made drivetrain components for a wide variety of Big Twin bikes. Everything from 5-speed, 6-speed, and 7-speed transmissions to clutches, kicker kits, pulleys, and sprockets, the company has what you need to make the most out of your bike. Strongly committed to quality and innovation, Baker Drivetrain uses the highest-grade materials and the latest technologies to create products that will help you enjoy the most thrilling rides of your life.