Plus 1 Oil Pan (BD-5QTR) by Baker Drivetrain®. Silver finish. Include plugs, fasteners, and gasket. Designed with 3D solid modeling to increase pan capacity by one quart. Reduces engine oil temperature by 10° on a 80° day. The feed and return on a stock pan are located within 2" of each other in the front of the pan; plus one pan has the feed located in the rear and the return in the front for more complete system circulation. Multiple integral aluminum baffles eliminate the stock plastic baffle.
- 1-piece design and made with A356-T6 aluminum
- Feed and return on the stock pan are within 2" of each other
- Feed in the back and return are in front side
- Reduces engine oil temperature by 10-30°
- Multiple integral baffles eliminate the stock plastic spring loaded baffle
- Integral bosses for Alloy Art TXR® and True Track® stabilizers structurally located on the bottom
- True bolt on part, no modifications required
- Compatible with factory oil temperature sensor
- 2 Year limited warranty
- Will let you get the most spirited and enjoyable ride ever
- Thoroughly developed for unbeatable quality and enduring value
- Designed specifically for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
Baker Drivetrain® was founded in 1998 by Bert Baker, an avid bike tinkerer, who had a strong passion for improving the performance of American V-Twin Motorcycles. The company stays at the forefront of innovation offering an extensive line of cutting-edge American-made drivetrain components for a wide variety of Big Twin bikes. Everything from 5-speed, 6-speed, and 7-speed transmissions to clutches, kicker kits, pulleys, and sprockets, the company has what you need to make the most out of your bike. Strongly committed to quality and innovation, Baker Drivetrain uses the highest-grade materials and the latest technologies to create products that will help you enjoy the most thrilling rides of your life.