Function-Formed Oil Spout Kit (475-56C) by Baker Drivetrain®. Chrome finish. Accomplishes 2 things. First, the sleek FF spout design is a fraction of the size of the bulbous Jethro Bodine factory oil spout. Second, the dipstick screws into the spout body to eliminate the problem of stock dipsticks popping out especially with modified motors.
- Billet aluminum machined oil spout
- Thread in dipstick. No high rpm dipstick blow outs
- Stainless steel breather line
- Compatible with all LSD gearsets/ bearing doors
- Looks light-years cooler than the stock, cast, bat wing cover oil spout thing
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Will let you get the most spirited and enjoyable ride ever
- Thoroughly developed for unbeatable quality and enduring value
- Designed specifically for Harley-Davidson motorcycles
- Oil Spout
- Breather Line
Baker Drivetrain® was founded in 1998 by Bert Baker, an avid bike tinkerer, who had a strong passion for improving the performance of American V-Twin Motorcycles. The company stays at the forefront of innovation offering an extensive line of cutting-edge American-made drivetrain components for a wide variety of Big Twin bikes. Everything from 5-speed, 6-speed, and 7-speed transmissions to clutches, kicker kits, pulleys, and sprockets, the company has what you need to make the most out of your bike. Strongly committed to quality and innovation, Baker Drivetrain uses the highest-grade materials and the latest technologies to create products that will help you enjoy the most thrilling rides of your life.