Sport Decela Drilled and Slotted 1-Piece Front Brake Rotors (55093-020) by Baer®. Quantity: 2 per Pack. Driving Style: Street & Track, Performance Street. Rotor Type: Vented. Rotor Outside Diameter: 295.91mm (11.65"). Rotor Nominal Thickness: 26.04mm (1.025"). Rotor Material: Ceramic. Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted. Construction: 1-Piece Rotor. These are 1-piece bolt-on brake rotors sized to OEM diameter and width specifications to give owners of modern vehicles improved brake performance with a cross-drilled and slotted contact surface. Internal curved and directional vanes maximize air flow and cooling, and construction from patented high-silicone iron provides lower wear and excellent resistance to heat buildup. No modifications necessary to install.
- Quantity: 2 per Pack
- Driving Style: Street & Track, Performance Street
- Rotor Type: Vented
- Rotor Outside Diameter: 295.91mm (11.65")
- Rotor Nominal Thickness: 26.04mm (1.025")
- Rotor Material: Ceramic
- Rotor Style: Drilled & Slotted
- Construction: 1-Piece Rotor.
- Sets for front and rear are available, and include brake rotors only
- 1-piece rotor is made from patented high-silicone content iron that provides excellent vibration dampening, high frictional grip, lower wear, and resistance to heat buildup
- Rotors feature uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides for increased airflow that enhances cooling
- Rotors are slotted and drilled for better venting of heat, water, brake dust, and gasses
- Rotors are fully plated with clear zinc to resist corrosion on non-contact areas and maintain stylish looks
- Excellent visual choice for visibility behind wheels with open spoke designs
- Sized and shaped to fine tolerances to match OEM dimensions for easy installation that requires no modifications
- 3-year manufacturer limited warranty against warping and cracking
- Slots and drilled holes provide dust and water dissipation
- Slots help to increase pad bite and improve air circulation
- Cross-drilled holes provide increased cooling
- Reduce stopping distances in wet weather
Baer Sport Decela Rotors are designed as equal size bolt-on replacements for underperforming OEM brake rotors - offering a high level of visible style behind today’s open wheels that’s backed up with increased braking torque for the stopping power you need during aggressive street driving. Decela rotors are cross-drilled and grooved for The high-silicone iron that Decela rotors are crafted from provides excellent resistance to heat buildup, better vibration dampening, and a lower wear rate than most rotors. Uni-directional vanes specific to driver and passenger sides allow more air to flow through rotor centers - keeping the overall temperature of brake components down, and the overall stopping performance up in more severe conditions.
Decela Rotors are also designed with further measures to resist heat that you won’t find at this price from competitors. Pad contact surfaces are slotted and drilled for the best disbursement of heat, brake friction gasses, dust, and water that build and build as braking speeds and temperatures increase. And unlike rotors from competitors, these will stay looking good for the duration thanks to a thorough clear zinc finish that prevents corrosion on all non-contact areas. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer® began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.