Sport Ceramic Decela Front Brake Pads (D1001) by Baer®. Driving Style: Street & Track. Dust Rating: Low. FMSI: D1001. Decela Pads are replacement ceramic brake pads that offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads do. Sized and shaped to fine tolerances to match OEM dimensions for easy installation that requires no modifications. Two slotted grooves per pad provide the highest level of wipe-off for brake dust, water, gases, and heat that may be present during driving conditions, and ceramic construction provides extremely low brake noise without squealing. Available in sets for front and rear.
- Low noise levels of less than 10 decibels without the squealing noise of traditional metallic pads
- Available in sets for front and rear applications
- Sized and shaped to fine tolerances to match OEM dimensions for easy installation that requires no modifications
- Designed as a complement to Baer DecelaRotors
- Ceramic brake pads offer superior heat disbursement, longer life, quieter operation, and lower dust levels than OEM pads
- Two slotted grooves per pad provide the highest level of wipe-off for brake dust, water, gases, and heat that may be present during driving conditions
- 90 days Warranty against Manufacturer's defects
- Sold as a set for two wheels
Baer brakes offers a solution to the woes of underperforming factory brake pads with Sport Ceramic Decela Pads. Used on racetracks where triple digit speeds quickly generate blistering heat, these ceramic brake pads offer the natural ability to stay cool under the most aggressive of street driving conditions. When ceramic brake pads are combined with perforated rotors, heat buildup is reduced so extensively that brake fade rarely occurs due to fluid reaching boiling temperature. Two grooved slots in each pad effectively disburse heat, brake friction gasses, dust, and water that build as braking speeds and temperatures increase.
Decela ceramic brake pads are far quieter due to their higher resonant frequency undetectable by human ears, so squealing is not an issue. And finally, ceramic compounds last longer and produce finer, less obtrusive dust that does not stick to most wheel surfaces. You don't need to drive aggressively to enjoy the benefits these brake pads offer, and you might find your new car dealer charging a similar price for OEM equipment while giving you less. We invite you to contact our knowledgeable specialists seven days a week for help with any questions you have on Baer brake kits at 800-505-3274.
Founded in 1986 in Phoenix, Arizona, Baer® began with the goal of producing only superior brake components and kits for the driver who appreciates high levels of performance on the street and on the track. Company leaders have always been relentless in their pursuit of making better products through innovation and quality control measures that result in defect-free manufacturing. Whether you're looking to upgrade factory brakes with OEM size components, larger calipers and rotors, or convert a classic with drum brakes to discs, Baer offers a wide selection of brake packages for every driving purpose and budget.